• The KillerFrogs

Ohio State wants to trademark "THE"

Frog-in-law1995

4102yQMRQeL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Eddie Izzard beat them to it, I think.

Eight

Liberals would complain.

Ever notice how it’s okay for the Hawaiians to have sacred volcanoes that can’t have telescopes on them and court houses can’t have nativity scenes or Ten Commandments...

correct me on this, but aren't the ten commandments linked to the old testament and really more of a jewish thing that a christian thing.

i thought jesus streamlined all that with his answer about the greatest commandment.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
correct me on this, but aren't the ten commandments linked to the old testament and really more of a jewish thing that a christian thing.

i thought jesus streamlined all that with his answer about the greatest commandment.

Jesus was Jewish too, the point being is the left kind of picks and chooses what is offensive to them.

Zubaz

Going from "THE" to the Ten Commandments and Hawaiian volcanos inside the first page. Efficient.

Liberals would complain.

Ever notice how it’s okay for the Hawaiians to have sacred volcanoes that can’t have telescopes on them and court houses can’t have nativity scenes or Ten Commandments...
Those aren't really the same thing, are they? Some natives are upset, but there aren't really any issues with church and state there, are there?

Its pretty obvious that the Ten Commandments endorse a Judeo-Christian / Abrahamic faith, Nativity scene a specifically Christian one, so it is inappropriate for the government to endorse that. Want to show them in public and nobody will bat an eye, just don't do it on the public's dime. Doesn't seem all that controversial.