• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

BankerFrog

you mean fail to surround your franchise player, the guy you basically gave up your draft, with 5 competent offensive linemen?

you mean the organization that gave him weapons such as will fuller and coutee?

the organization that got him so beat up he had to drive to jacksonville for fear that his chest injury could not withstand the pressurization of a charter flight.

the organization that brought back a player who failed multiple drug test for supplements as part of their conditioning staff?

you mean the fanbase that are such sheep they continue to turn out and accept anything when the frachise's winningest coach has a losing record, the franchise has a losing record, and the texans are headed down the same bill o'brien rabbit hole again.

i stand by my comments that i don't want tcu emulating anything from the texans as this is an organization that is focused on making money and being barely average.

Oh boy, I struck a nerve. I was being tongue-in-cheek man.... it's just an NFL team you don't need to take everything so personally.

BankerFrog

Every NFL team is full of college All-Americans and most have some Heisman finalists. About half have made the playoffs in the last 2 or 3 years.

So in that regard you could say that you hope the Frogs replicate just about every NFL team.
I don't think you understood my post

ticketfrog123

Lol fair. You wouldn't be happy if the Frogs did at least 1 of the following?:

- Win Division (conference)
- Make the Playoffs
- Have a Heisman Finalist at QB

You must be big on participation trophies.

Heisman Finalist at QB? Every child in America grows up hoping to be a finalist

BankerFrog

You must be big on participation trophies.

Heisman Finalist at QB? Every child in America grows up hoping to be a finalist
Jesus Christ, no [ Finebaum ] I want a Heisman winner, but if Delton/Duggan was a Finalist I would obviously be jacked up. Get out of here with this pedantic nonsense

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Unless the veteran is a fan of our opponent. I know a lot of veterans with awful sports fan tastes.

As a veteran, I think this is an awesome program, though. There are tons of "unaffiliated" veterans who would be bigger college football fans if they had a team to get behind. This could be a really great way to boost the t-shirt fan base given the volume of reserve units in the area and proximity to Fort Hood and Fort Sill. The chAir Force also has bases near enough for airmen to come to games on weekend passes.

HFrog1999

I’m old enough to remember when we could smoke in our dorm rooms and around the campus.

tenor.gif