• The KillerFrogs

Season ticket deliveries? ATO Frog?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I believe the FB page had the info that deliveries would be starting late last week and this week. FedEx is handling the deliveries, according to this poster.

FedEx means that mine are lost.

atofrog

Contributor
Season tickets started going out in batches on Saturday the 10th and continuing into Monday and Tuesday. They are being shipped FedEx 2-day delivery, no signature required. You should receive an email with FedEx tracking # when your tickets have been picked up from the printer and scanned into the system. Most fans should start receiving their tickets by Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

We should have will call tickets in our office and ready for fans by Wednesday. When ready, we will send an email to the season ticket holders that requested this option.

Anyone that requested mobile delivery of their season tickets should receive them early this week also.

Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you at the games this season.

Go Frogs!

LeagueCityFrog

Season tickets started going out in batches on Saturday the 10th and continuing into Monday and Tuesday. They are being shipped FedEx 2-day delivery, no signature required. You should receive an email with FedEx tracking # when your tickets have been picked up from the printer and scanned into the system. Most fans should start receiving their tickets by Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

We should have will call tickets in our office and ready for fans by Wednesday. When ready, we will send an email to the season ticket holders that requested this option.

Anyone that requested mobile delivery of their season tickets should receive them early this week also.

Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you at the games this season.

Go Frogs!

I learned that the south endzone is no longer general admission seating. Is there general admission seating anywhere for 2019 and what percentage of our 2019 seats were season tickets this cycle?

Thanks

lowfrog

I learned that the south endzone is no longer general admission seating. Is there general admission seating anywhere for 2019 and what percentage of our 2019 seats were season tickets this cycle?

Thanks

I'm not ATO Frog, but I believe general admission in the south end zone ended at the beginning of last year/season. I also believe at that time it was announced that there is no general admission in ACS anymore -- the only tickets sold are reserved seating/tickets. ATO Frog, please confirm. I guess that means the only "general admission seating" is going to be Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets if all the tickets for that game are sold.

atofrog

Contributor
General admission is no longer an option for football. Beginning with the 2017 season, the south end zone became reserved seats.

Mobile delivery of season tickets was offered for the first time this year. It will also be available for basketball and baseball.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Opintel

Moderators
I'm now officially excited. Ready for some football? Yup.

Do the packages smell odd? I seem to recall some stinky stuff from years past...maybe that was just PR packages.

Send it anyway, I'm tough.

LeagueCityFrog

General admission is no longer an option for football. Beginning with the 2017 season, the south end zone became reserved seats.

Mobile delivery of season tickets was offered for the first time this year. It will also be available for basketball and baseball.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

What percentage of the seats are season tickets now? 90%?

Frog Island

Any update on season tickets being shipped? Ato said shipping started this past weekend and would continue Monday and today. But as of 6:30pm, no email yet on my tix being shipped out.

Eight

i heard they were testing out a new delivery system that should be operational very soon. here is video of the tests