• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Limey Frog

Oh great, let Twitter decide our uniforms

80922529.7lJ2yZsJ.TCULavender.jpg

These uniforms are class.

LeagueCityFrog

Here is another angle of the Houston Texans' intro with their mascot on his ride. Around the 2:00 minute mark. I like the custom Texan flamethrower covers they have on the field too. Looks clean.

ftwfrog

I was at that game and got into a fight in the stands

Was also at the 2011 home loss to SMU. Not sure which was worse
If i remember correctly, 05 was also the year that I30 was closed in Arlington. So we not only got to watch the frogs crap the bed, it then took 3 hours to get back to Fort Worth.

Eight

Here is another angle of the Houston Texans' intro with their mascot on his ride. Around the 2:00 minute mark. I like the custom Texan flamethrower covers they have on the field too. Looks clean.

i would hope the frogs wouldn't replicate too much from the way in which the texans operate

BankerFrog

i would hope the frogs wouldn't replicate too much from the way in which the texans operate
Have a QB who was a Heisman finalist, won the Division and made the Playoffs last year? Not sure what you're smoking, I'd be ecstatic if the Frogs did 1 of the 3 next year!

Eight

Have a QB who was a Heisman finalist, won the Division and made the Playoffs last year? Not sure what you're smoking, I'd be ecstatic if the Frogs did 1 of the 3 next year!

you mean fail to surround your franchise player, the guy you basically gave up your draft, with 5 competent offensive linemen?

you mean the organization that gave him weapons such as will fuller and coutee?

the organization that got him so beat up he had to drive to jacksonville for fear that his chest injury could not withstand the pressurization of a charter flight.

the organization that brought back a player who failed multiple drug test for supplements as part of their conditioning staff?

you mean the fanbase that are such sheep they continue to turn out and accept anything when the frachise's winningest coach has a losing record, the franchise has a losing record, and the texans are headed down the same bill o'brien rabbit hole again.

i stand by my comments that i don't want tcu emulating anything from the texans as this is an organization that is focused on making money and being barely average.

CountryFrog

Every NFL team is full of college All-Americans and most have some Heisman finalists. About half have made the playoffs in the last 2 or 3 years.

So in that regard you could say that you hope the Frogs replicate just about every NFL team.