• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

LeagueCityFrog

I'm liking all ADJD's moves on this beer and getting people in the stadium early and getting them to stay in the game at halftime.

I'm not a big beer guy, but they should over staff the beer stations the first couple of games to cut the wait times down and I hope they have beer only service portals.

I think is going to work out well for TCU and maybe people will actually be less intoxicated vs pouring however much hard alcohol at the tailgates before, at halftime, and after the game as they want.

HFrog12

I think is going to work out well for TCU and maybe people will actually be less intoxicated vs pouring however much hard alcohol at the tailgates before, at halftime, and after the game as they want.

I think this is a real possibility for some. In my younger days I would pack the hard stuff in a boot or elsewhere. Sometimes needing to watch the DVR of 4th quarter the next morning just to figure out what actually went down. This might actually allow some folks to pace themselves.

LeagueCityFrog

I think TCU should be a black or purple out only school. Reason being that a white out only shows the other school's colors on TV. UT has to be a blackout game regardless and a night game! Purple out for Baylor.

Hopefully no more season ending injuries hopefully this fall camp. I'm excited about this season! Purdue game will tell the story of what season is coming. On paper, TCU should just maul Purdue this year.

Froginbedford

I think TCU should be a black or purple out only school. Reason being that a white out only shows the other school's colors on TV. UT has to be a blackout game regardless and a night game! Purple out for Baylor.

Hopefully no more season ending injuries hopefully this fall camp. I'm excited about this season! Purdue game will tell the story of what season is coming. On paper, TCU should just maul Purdue this year.

Do not sleep on Purdue....