• The KillerFrogs

Fall Starts Today - FW Hunters Extravaganza

Froglaw

My favorite weekend of the year!

Somewhere on the frozen tundra on the melting ice pack a musk or has broken wind starting that first real cold front of Fall 2019.

Break out the thermals and the whiskey boys, we're headed to deer camp!

Purp

I'm a confused literalist. Is it more about neato stuff, or can you find bargains? I saw an Academy flyer yesterday with some pretty good deals on feeders.
Considering breast augmentation for the lady? We used to have a great resource for that. Then he retired.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Considering breast augmentation for the lady? We used to have a great resource for that. Then he retired.
h3EE7EC88

Atom

I'm a confused literalist. Is it more about neato stuff, or can you find bargains? I saw an Academy flyer yesterday with some pretty good deals on feeders.

Good place to see several types of feeders/blinds/etc in one place. Plus new/new to you stuff. All that mixed in with hunting outfitters, oddball things, flea market shiite, rednecks and alcohol. What's not to love?

Froglaw

Yes and Yes.

A lot of it is just a chance to get a little psych'd up for fall.

I need a new game camera or two.

Also, I've found some neat stuff that I use all the time to make Deer Camp more fun.

Froglaw

I located a good game camera and two worm drives for my deer feeders.

Also, found my Cowboy Candy (sweet pickled jalapeños) for my tailgate plus a chicken spice I like.

A trip to Canada for a goose or mule deer hunt maybe in my future.

Sunday is the last day of the show.

AND Joe Ts now has a menu with several dishes added to the usual Dinner and Fajitas.

I tried the chicken Flautas, not bad.

Billy Clyde

Gonna head over a couple hours prior to closing time this afternoon. Hoping to find some bargains from dealers who'd rather discount than ship.