• The KillerFrogs

OU Kennedy Brooks

nwlafrog

giphy.gif

I read that in Owen Wilson’s voice.

Paint It Purple

Saw a few (but not many at all) of her old tweets. Definitely some nsfw language and whatnot but eh, it’s twitter. The majority of people on there are cussing or saying stupid stuff and mainly just to be humorous or attempting to be humorous in their own way.

Anyone that takes Twitter and people’s tweets serious these days is just asking to be annoyed or insulted.
What difference does it make what is on her’s or anyone else’s twitter feed? Why would you or Crypto bother to care? Does this mean you could make observations and judgements? Remember we don’t know her. I’m guessing no one here knows Kennedy either, but I saw in this thread where a Kf.c Sage called him a POS.

Eight

What difference does it make what is on her’s or anyone else’s twitter feed? Why would you or Crypto bother to care? Does this mean you could make observations and judgements? Remember we don’t know her. I’m guessing no one here knows Kennedy either, but I saw in this thread where a Kf.c Sage called him a POS.

"If you and all the apologists want to tell your daughters and sons to follow what’s on this girl’s twitter feed as an example, then go ahead."

so you don't remember typing this earlier?

Paint It Purple

"If you and all the apologists want to tell your daughters and sons to follow what’s on this girl’s twitter feed as an example, then go ahead."

so you don't remember typing this earlier?
What difference does it make what is on her’s or anyone else’s twitter feed? Rhetorical mocking.

Since you can no longer see that twitter feed, I’m guessing the person got some advice (perhaps legal, parental or she just wised up) to take it down.

netty2424

What difference does it make what is on her’s or anyone else’s twitter feed? Rhetorical mocking.

Since you can no longer see that twitter feed, I’m guessing the person got some advice (perhaps legal, parental or she just wised up) to take it down.
Or, maybe the OU faithful(and one TCU fan) are attacking her, and judging her by her tattoos, and calling her a slut. Or even possibly threatening her.

So maybe she took it down for her own safety.

Froglaw

She may be a great sweet moral young lady or a trashy slut, I don't know and it is irrelevant to a Title IX investigation.

If any young lady calls me and relays a story of abuse, I call the police.

Not her job or my job to protect someone's career.

That said, not much evidence to go on for the OU Title IX office and the victim has never called the police.

OU Moved her away from him by rescheduling her classes. Not much else a college can do for off campus behaviour. Let the OU and Norman cops know, get a Court Order for prevention of family violence, and try to make better choices in the future.

OU is going to white wash this and the young man will get his NFL contract.

If the physical assault was in the last two years, look at a civil lawsuit in Texas (avoids OU loving jurors). Because he allegedly "left me stranded on the road in Texas".

My $.02!

netty2424

We posted the same thing at nearly the same time. Gotta respect the effort and showmanship. Dude smashed it.

Bakefield is at the top of the beer crushing standings. Aaron Rodgers is dead last.
Yah that dude is high level annoying, but it’s obviously worked for him up to this point. Bruh man got paid.

(And don’t tell anyone I said this, I actually thought that was pretty funny)

W
Omg man. I’ve seen a lot of women that have a full sleeve and are awesome people. I bet 80% of women have a tattoo somewhere. A unicorn, starfish, heart with an arrow.... etc etc. They’re more real than the “ms perfect” that leaves you for your “country club buddy”.
Which country club? Asking for a friend.