• The KillerFrogs

Sewo???

netty2424

Valid point
There’s great content there. It just comes in bunches and goes quiet at times. Like MtFrog said, the ‘culture’ there is considerably different.

As much as you’re involved here and offer logical Frog related conversation, I think you’d benefit.

Atomic Frawg

Based on the fact that the Sewo has not been dismissed from the team, and that the University has allowed him to participate in photo ops that are likely for promotional purposes, and the fact that Sewo has not been charged yet, and the new law, in this lawyer's opinion, makes it more difficult to prosecute him, one can reasonably infer that there will be some good news coming.

It is old news on the board not to share paid info from other sites. Most who pay respect the premise, while a few others take the position that they paid for the info, so they can do what they please with it.

So you wait for the info, or you pay for it and read between the lines when JC is not in a position to blurt things out.

It's that simple.

Eight

[QUOTE="Atomic Frawg, post: 2737719, member: 6204"]Based on the fact that the Sewo has not been dismissed from the team, and that the University has allowed him to participate in photo ops that are likely for promotional purposes, and the fact that Sewo has not been charged yet, and the new law, in this lawyer's opinion, makes it more difficult to prosecute him, one can reasonably infer that there will be some good news coming.

It is old news on the board not to share paid info from other sites. Most who pay respect the premise, while a few others take the position that they paid for the info, so they can do what they please with it.

So you wait for the info, or you pay for it and read between the lines when JC is not in a position to blurt things out.

It's that simple.[/QUOTE]

this, tcu is the school that called a press conference over to discuss the details of the great fwpd undercover sting the took fewer drugs off the street that could be found of the cushions of the sofas in the phi kap house after a regular weekend when i was in school.

if he was gone it would have been done by now.

CountryFrog

Based on the fact that the Sewo has not been dismissed from the team, and that the University has allowed him to participate in photo ops that are likely for promotional purposes, and the fact that Sewo has not been charged yet, and the new law, in this lawyer's opinion, makes it more difficult to prosecute him, one can reasonably infer that there will be some good news coming.

It's that simple.
Liked for calling him "The Sewo"

Atomic Frawg

I think we’re good here.

giphy.gif

robbroyy

Sewo with the 2 freshman backs, Jet and Reagor, there is no reason not to win TOP by 5-8 mins every game.

I think you’ll see the passing game at times improve but won’t be used on as much. If Sewo really is good to go and the backfield is healthy I think Delton is your QB day 1 and the goal is to go 2000-2008 on teams and wear them out on the ground and not turn the ball over. There will be shots taken in the passing game but this is not going to be Air Raid.

You don’t try to outgun teams like OU. You beat them down. Run the ball, allow newbies on defense to grow up and make teams panic. You run the ball down their throat and if they sell out to stop it you have a QB that can make 3-5 big plays a game in 1 on 1 situations to Reagor

TooColdU

Sewo with the 2 freshman backs, Jet and Reagor, there is no reason not to win TOP by 5-8 mins every game.

I think you’ll see the passing game at times improve but won’t be used on as much. If Sewo really is good to go and the backfield is healthy I think Delton is your QB day 1 and the goal is to go 2000-2008 on teams and wear them out on the ground and not turn the ball over. There will be shots taken in the passing game but this is not going to be Air Raid.

You don’t try to outgun teams like OU. You beat them down. Run the ball, allow newbies on defense to grow up and make teams panic. You run the ball down their throat and if they sell out to stop it you have a QB that can make 3-5 big plays a game in 1 on 1 situations to Reagor

Since Riley has been the head coach, OU’s 4 losses were when their opponents scored 38 (Iowa St), 54 (Georgia), 48 (Texas), 45 (Alabama). An average of 46 points. Good luck reaching that by basically being the new Kansas State.

Every team that beat Riley’s team has had more passing yards than rushing, except for Georgia...which is understandable considering they had a freshman QB and two 5-star RBs (Chubb and Michel)

McFroggin

If we are going to use the RB core more, we should use Collins at QB. He is our best deep threat to open up the running game more.

robbroyy

Since Riley has been the head coach, OU’s 4 losses were when their opponents scored 38 (Iowa St), 54 (Georgia), 48 (Texas), 45 (Alabama). An average of 46 points. Good luck reaching that by basically being the new Kansas State.

Every team that beat Riley’s team has had more passing yards than rushing, except for Georgia...which is understandable considering they had a freshman QB and two 5-star RBs (Chubb and Michel)
Ball control does not mean only scoring 20 a game. It means efficiency. Keep the ball and at the end of drives punch it in. I can easily see a scenario where the team averages 35-38 ppg. There’s going to be plenty of home run balls to Reagor.

The key is to look at it in terms of percentages. Which approach gives this team the best chance to score. I think ball control + Reagor gives the team a chance to score 6 out of 10 drives a game. If Patterson’s defense only has to get 4-5 stops a game, I like his chances. He even got them against OU last year but the offense stopped in the second half. The problem when you play OU is a math equation. More chances Riley has to score he will. Limit his chances and you have a better shot.

Basketball the reason the best teams go uptempo is because over the course of 100 possessions, the team with more talent wins. Football is same thing. Even with this offense having a better passing scheme it’s still not going to be as good as the upper echelon teams until the QB is established. But the run game can be as devastating as other teams pass games.