• The KillerFrogs

A&M Pool Party/OU Champ U BBQ

Froggish

This past weekend both A&M and OU had huge annual recruiting events where they invite all their commits and top 2020 targets for big parties...I am curious if TCU does anything similar. Supposedly OU has been doing the “ChampU BBQ” thing for a number of years and A&M started the Pool Party thing when Jimbo came on..

Frogs doing anything like that?

netty2424

This past weekend both A&M and OU had huge annual recruiting events where they invite all their commits and top 2020 targets for big parties...I am curious if TCU does anything similar. Supposedly OU has been doing the “ChampU BBQ” thing for a number of years and A&M started the Pool Party thing when Jimbo came on..

Frogs doing anything like that?
So are the recruits required to pay their own way to that party?

Froggish

Looks like TX has a recruiting party they call “Heatwave”...How the hell are we not on the Summer recruiting party train..

Eight

Looks like TX has a recruiting party they call “Heatwave”...How the hell are we not on the Summer recruiting party train..

careful or you will hear about how well we have recruited for a school our size and that frogs can't be expected to recruit head to head with ou, texas, and atm.

funny thing is we compete directly with two of those schools, but i guess it is a lost cause.

No. Freshmen are college students that are already enrolled in school.

Recruits are high school students that have yet to sign a letter of intent.

Pretty simple concept to understand.
When I want your input, I'll give it to you maniac. So shut up and go finish baking your penis cookies while you complain about the west side lower level.