• The KillerFrogs

Top things you want to see as a fan at the 2019 home games

SuperBarrFrog

not sure how there is a discussion of college football entrance videos and va tech hasn't been mentioned yet.

first and foremost before any music the stadium is packed, no gaps, no spaces, and the stadium is ready for the game. the cheer is basic, it is simple, it is loud, and the crowd doesn't need to be prompted by some message board.

second, when the music starts the crowd starts moving. no one is worried about the ice bouncing out of their gnt in the suites or finishing one last beer in the parking lot.

That’s pretty epic. It’s all about the song. Gotta have some Zeppelin or Sabbath to contend with that.

Last edited:

Eight

That’s pretty epic. It’s all about the song. Gotta have some Zeppelin or Sabbath to contend with that.

ac/dc and ratm have a couple of songs that have a similar strong, very recognizable beat the builds up, but you would need to cut the lyrics on the rage songs.

sabbath's war pigs would have to be instrumental as well as i don't think the opening lyrics would go over well.

Last edited:

SuperBarrFrog

ac/dc and ratm have a couple of songs that have a similar strong, very recognizable beat the builds up, but you would need to cut the lyrics on the rage songs.

sabbath's war pigs would not to be instrumental as well as i don't think the opening lyrics would go over well.

Agreed. I always loved the intro to sabbath’s ironman. Have someone on the field play a big drum with the drumbeat intro. Badass. Maybe a little dark for TCU though :cool:

Last edited:

Volare

not sure how there is a discussion of college football entrance videos and va tech hasn't been mentioned yet.

My Padre is going to his 50th reunion this year at VA Tech and has already purchased tickets for the game. Should be interesting to hear their reaction to this- pretty sure they didn't do it back in his day.

texas_sicilian

Apparently we’re introducing a Chippendale’s montage as part of the new in-game experience:

2VM4y.jpeg

Last edited:

Billy Clyde

I want to see a squad of Chris Farley types, decked out in Gary-esque attire: Khakis, visor, sneakers, metal-rimmed shades... On the sidelines, after every score, doing an appropriate combination of pant-hitches and shoe-ties. Maybe also a Towel Girl to complete the look. The End.

Trey99w

Check out my hype video for the 2019 season! They've doubted us since we came into the Big 12, and 2014 was a huge example of it. This year, they'll doubt us no longer! #GoFROGS!!