• The KillerFrogs

Kaylee Hartung

matmoo123

Was watching ABC World News last night, and Kaylee is now a field reporter on the national news (it was her first day). While likely good news for sports fans that she can no longer spoil no-hitters, I can’t help but wonder when she’ll ask equally jinxing questions such as:

Wow, Mr President, did you realize it’s been roughly 60 years since a President has been assassinated in office?
That’s right, Tom, it’s been more than 30 years since the last catastrophic earthquake on the West Coast.
Scientist say a meteor hasn’t impacted Earth in more than 100,000 years...

Good luck to us all.

Paint It Purple

Was watching ABC World News last night, and Kaylee is now a field reporter on the national news (it was her first day). While likely good news for sports fans that she can no longer spoil no-hitters, I can’t help but wonder when she’ll ask equally jinxing questions such as:

Wow, Mr President, did you realize it’s been roughly 60 years since a President has been assassinated in office?
That’s right, Tom, it’s been more than 30 years since the last catastrophic earthquake on the West Coast.

Good luck to us all.
Rules, dang it. Rules.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Good luck to us all.
I miss Tracy Myers but wish her well.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Guess I’m pretty lame then. Never saw Tremors. Have heard my kids talk about it.
You have time to catch up before Part 7 ends production:

Tremors (1990)
Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1996)
Tremors 3: Back to Perfection (2001)
Tremors 4: The Legend Begins (2004)
Tremors 5: Bloodlines (2015)
Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell (2018)
Tremors 7 (TBD; Announced December 2018)

Ron Swanson

There are a lot of weird things about this fan base, but this is unquestionably the weirdest.

giphy.gif