• The KillerFrogs

Sewo???

Billy Clyde

I'm normally a supporter of how Gary handles legal situations. I was especially proud of his handling of CP3's issues. I am starting to really worry about this one, though.

Yes, it was uber-dumb for for Sewo to do what he did. I don't care where you fall on the, "I hate weed / I love weed" spectrum, it was... dumb.

But for a kid who already has his degree, and has stepped up his game every time he's been challenged by Gary, and how much he has grown into his role during his time in Fort Worth, to have his life on hold because the DA can't make a decision and get on with it.... It sucks. And if it continues into fall, I hope they let the kid play, even if it brings criticism.

I'm thinking back now on Turp, and they sure didn't wait for the DA with him- They cut his ass post-haste. Suggests to me they must feel like Sewo survives this. I sure hope so, and not just selfishly because I love watching him truck suckers on the field. I hope so because other than this one incident, he's been a likable kid who has grown a bunch in his time on campus.

netty2424

I'm normally a supporter of how Gary handles legal situations. I was especially proud of his handling of CP3's issues. I am starting to really worry about this one, though.

Yes, it was uber-dumb for for Sewo to do what he did. I don't care where you fall on the, "I hate weed / I love weed" spectrum, it was... dumb.

But for a kid who already has his degree, and has stepped up his game every time he's been challenged by Gary, and how much he has grown into his role during his time in Fort Worth, to have his life on hold because the DA can't make a decision and get on with it.... It sucks. And if it continues into fall, I hope they let the kid play, even if it brings criticism.

I'm thinking back now on Turp, and they sure didn't wait for the DA with him- They cut his ass post-haste. Suggests to me they must feel like Sewo survives this. I sure hope so, and not just selfishly because I love watching him truck suckers on the field. I hope so because other than this one incident, he's been a likable kid who has grown a bunch in his time on campus.
Turp was accused of domestic violence. Twice.

Not the same as having rice crispy treats in your car.

ticketfrog123

Of all the TCU incidents to be worried about...this one isn’t it.

Turpin had 6 chances, if you weren’t aware of that then I’m not sure what to tell you.

Sewo isn’t Brandon Carter, he’s not somebody you need to worry about off the field

Billy Clyde

Turp was accused of domestic violence. Twice.

Of all the TCU incidents to be worried about...this one isn’t it.

Turpin had 6 chances, if you weren’t aware of that then I’m not sure what to tell you.

Sewo isn’t Brandon Carter, he’s not somebody you need to worry about off the field

Not the same as having rice crispy treats in your car.

Thanks to both for making my point. Would love for someone to go beyond sarcasm and illuminate what's likely to happen. Saying, "don't worry," suggests you are sure he'll be in the lineup. Why?