• The KillerFrogs

GP: screw you Mac

Billy Clyde

There was an, "article," in this morning's Startle suggesting / speculating on Gary's retirement. I stupidly clicked on it and it was authored by guess who. I'm such a boob.
Aaaaaaand, your politician molests collies.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Unfortunately, replying to the sack of crap only inflates his already bloated ego. It is said, "Never pick fights with people who buy ink by the barrel." Muck would like nothing better than to engage in a pissing match with LHCGMFP, his employers at the Disney Company would be most pleased. "Any media attention is good attention" goes the modern axiom, and they would be sure to milk it for all it was worth in the Dead Time. There isn't much else to report on, so making up something to "report" on is what they do.

A better course of action would be to revoke his Media pass, and ban his stinking ass from Campus. He could go and pound sand in anonymity, which would be the worst possible outcome from his standpoint. Make it hurt.

netty2424

There was an, "article," in this morning's Startle suggesting / speculating on Gary's retirement. I stupidly clicked on it and it was authored by guess who. I'm such a boob.
Aaaaaaand, your politician molests collies.
So what’s the timeline, according to the Muck?

Purp

Has the original Muck tweet been posted here? If so I've missed it. What did that say? I'm not much interested in reading Muck's HSOs opinions on anything, but drawing GP's ire has me piqued.

froginmn

Has the original Muck tweet been posted here? If so I've missed it. What did that say? I'm not much interested in reading Muck's HSOs opinions on anything, but drawing GP's ire has me piqued.
So you thought I would post one of that idiot's tweets here?

You can find it if you want to search for it.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It has nothing to do with liberal or conservative. Just TCU hate.
He doesn’t hate TCu

I ask a question that everyone of those forms I ask of them selves and that’s a fair question.

I don’t agree with everything you’re right but I do think He asked for a fair question of Coach Patterson and has nothing to do with TCU hate you guys think what you want it’s your prerogative but I think you’re way off base on the guy he’s not here to paint a picture of purple unicorns and flowers

He doesn’t hate TCu

I ask a question that everyone of those forms I ask of them selves and that’s a fair question.

I don’t agree with everything you’re right but I do think He asked for a fair question of Coach Patterson and has nothing to do with TCU hate you guys think what you want it’s your prerogative but I think you’re way off base on the guy he’s not here to paint a picture of purple unicorns and flowers

But he isn't here to write anything positive either. He is a snake trying to find the big story like Dale Hanson for SMU.

He doesn’t hate TCu

Thank you, Wes. Coming from you that opinion has more of an impact compared to me defending a writer. I hate it when peeps on here do that, but I am proud of what big Frog fans they are.