• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

GeoFrog

I’m at Kincaid’s in Arlington

There are 6 guys in line wearing Hawaiian shirts

OccasionalDishonestCardinal-size_restricted.gif
Were they eating Big Kahuna Burgers?

screen-shot-2017-01-04-at-4-00-55-pm.png

You sure it wasn’t the other way around?

No, she didn't have yoga pants so...

She was in front of me when in got into the right lane to turn into a car wash to get something out of the back of my truck. She goes up to the gas station just ahead and doubles back to where I'm parked. I didn't get it bc at the time I didn't know who it was. She stops just behind my truck and gets out and takes a couple pics. Then she drives off and as she turns back to the road I see her holding up the camera and looking at me. I took off after her and we got side-by-side at a light i rolled down my window and yelled at her "who are you? What do you want?" She tore ass and turned into a neighborhood. I followed after her and eventually pulled up beside her. She wouldn't look at me but held the camera to the window filming me. She quickly turned around in a cul-de-sac and I did the same. For the next 10 minutes I followed her filming her through a Kroger parking lot, down an ally and behind a Dollar General. I was on the way to get the dogs their shots so I figured I had enough on my camera and just let her go. It was the strangest freaking thing.