• The KillerFrogs

Your 3 favorite aircraft

SnoSki

Commercial, private, armed forces, helicopters, whatever. Let’s hear em. It’s the off-season. I’ll start.

1) B1 Bomber... beautiful as can be, supersonic flight, loud engines

2) F14... Top Gun was the first vhs I remember receiving as a kid. Love that movie still

3) 747... The star of every plane movie ever made it seems. Somehow I’ve never flown on one.

Pharm Frog

My favorite is now AA Flight 34’s 737 that just got me back to DFW from Newark while 80% of my colleagues are still back at EWR or seeking hotel rooms.

EDIT: forgot the other two

2nd would be the A-10 because I got to fly many missions in an AVCAT simulator during my EMBA program at TCU. One of my team members was VP of some special type of software for L3

3rd would be The Screaming Mimi from the TV show Riptide

Last edited:

BABYFACE

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

ed-force-one-42547.jpg

dd50a15cfcba311972f87489171e8dba.jpg

Commercial, private, armed forces, helicopters, whatever. Let’s hear em. It’s the off-season. I’ll start.

2) F14... Top Gun was the first vhs I remember receiving as a kid. Love that movie still

3) 747... The star of every plane movie ever made it seems. Somehow I’ve never flown on one.
Good list. I would substitute the F-117 Stealth Fighter for the B1 as pretty much the world was mesmerized by what it did in the first major engagement of my lifetime which was the first gulf war. Looking forward to the Top Gun sequel supposedly out next year. It will probably be somewhat cheesy but so what.

nwlafrog

36519-Feel-The-Need-For-Speed-Gif-Tom-Cruise-Top-Gun-Imgur.gif