• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I like it

Getting rid of that giant anchor of a contract Chris Paul has is worth it alone. He’s past his prime and I’ve always loved Westbrook’s game.

Seems like a good deal to me but I’m no NBA expert

EDIT: First time I’ve been tagged in a post I think

As much as I hate to say it, if Russ and Harden can co-exist, which it seems like they will since Russ said he wanted to be reunited with Harden, you've got to put the Rockets right there at the top of the West. As long as they stay healthy.

Eight

As much as I hate to say it, if Russ and Harden can co-exist, which it seems like they will since Russ said he wanted to be reunited with Harden, you've got to put the Rockets right there at the top of the West. As long as they stay healthy.

so who gets the basketball?

neither one has shown an off the ball game and harden pretty much does what he wants as is so......

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
so who gets the basketball?

neither one has shown an off the ball game and harden pretty much does what he wants as is so......

Russ has shown that he doesn't mind giving the ball up, [ Finebaum ] he's averaged a triple-double for the last 3 yrs now. Obviously we'll have to wait and see but Dantoni is an offensive mastermind, if anybody can find a way to make it work, he can. But they still won't play any defense.

Eight

Russ has shown that he doesn't mind giving the ball up, [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] he's averaged a triple-double for the last 3 yrs now. Obviously we'll have to wait and see but Dantoni is an offensive mastermind, if anybody can find a way to make it work, he can. But they still won't play any defense.

so to average that triple you have to have the ball in your hands to shoot and to pass.

hardin is not a catch and shoot guy and he isn't going to hang out around the 3 point line.

dantoni's offense will score a [ Finebaum ]load in the regular season and when it comes to the playoffs we know what happens.

morrey has shown in the past he doesn't factor in team chemistry and when you consider he traded for paul who is a whiny pain in the ass, carmelo, and possibly now a guy who belong on the side of a pack of cigarettes i don't see this team winning a title

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
so to average that triple you have to have the ball in your hands to shoot and to pass.

hardin is not a catch and shoot guy and he isn't going to hang out around the 3 point line.

dantoni's offense will score a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]load in the regular season and when it comes to the playoffs we know what happens.

morrey has shown in the past he doesn't factor in team chemistry and when you consider he traded for paul who is a whiny pain in the ass, carmelo, and possibly now a guy who belong on the side of a pack of cigarettes i don't see this team winning a title

I'm not a Rockets fan but if either one of those guys can check their ego and does whatever is best for the TEAM, then they have to be one of the favorites to win the NBA title. You have 2 of the last 3 league mvps on the same team. I put them right there with the Clippers.

I don't think the Lakers are ready(mainly because I don't like Lebron). The Warriors are done for. The East will come down to Boston and Philly. Brooklyn is a year away with KD being out.

I forgot about Milwaukee but I think they still need another go to guy to take some of the pressure of off Giannis.

Last edited:

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Umm...they didn't exactly co-exist peacefully during the three years both played for the Thunder.
I'm just going by what the article said.

The Rockets are reuniting two former MVP guards who started their careers together with the Thunder. This was a deal Harden and Westbrook were each enthusiastic about, league sources said.

"I think it'll be very interesting and fun. James and Russell wanted to play together. It ought to be fun this year."

Obviously we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Eight

I'm not a Rockets fan but if either one of those guys can check their ego and does whatever is best for the TEAM, then they have to be one of the favorites to win the NBA title. You have 2 of the last 3 league mvps on the same team. I put them right there with the Clippers.

I don't think the Lakers are ready(mainly because I don't like Lebron). The Warriors are done for. The East will come down to Boston and Philly. Brooklyn is a year away with KD being out.

I forgot about Milwaukee but I think they still need another go to guy to take some of the pressure of off Giannis.

SnoSki

And in other news, just drove past 3 TCU cops arresting some guy by the football practice fields. Didn’t look like a TCU kid or athlete.

Last edited: