• The KillerFrogs

Kennedy Brooks cleared in Title IX investigation and rejoins the team

This is funny. Sooners were so paranoid that he was going to TCU. But it was for something totally different why he wasn't at practice.

It is good that TCU is living in their heads rent free.

2themax

I've known this young man since birth.
He is in no way capable of assaulting anyone let alone a female.
He's the type to break up fights.

Froggish

We were a couple plays away in 12,13, and 15. Crazy how the narrative would be different if we went 3-1 in that first 4 years instead of 1-3

Narrative wouldn’t be the only thing different...We’d most certainly be recruiting at a much higher level

GoFrog Yourself

I've known this young man since birth.
He is in no way capable of assaulting anyone let alone a female.
He's the type to break up fights.
If this were a valid defense no one would ever get convicted of a crime. Regardless of his innocence or guilt, being a good person has nothing to do with your ability to commit a crime

Francis Xav

If this were a valid defense no one would ever get convicted of a crime. Regardless of his innocence or guilt, being a good person has nothing to do with your ability to commit a crime
True, but the system is predicated on innocence and being innocent until proven otherwise. In alot of male female legal matters, people are WAY too ready to jump on the guy without sufficient evidence.

Francis Xav

As soon as I read she elected to file a university report, and not a police report, I assumed that was a bit sketchy.

If they can prove she lied or fabricated events, she should be kicked out of school.

2themax

As far as he and his family are concerned, this is all behind him.
Simple case of a disgruntled and unstable girlfriend.
There should be consequences for people who do these types of things.
I will definitely touch on the subject of female companionship with him.

Francis Xav

As far as he and his family are concerned, this is all behind him.
Simple case of a disgruntled and unstable girlfriend.
There should be consequences for people who do these types of things.
I will definitely touch on the subject of female companionship with him.
This almost underplays it. “Disgruntled and unstable girlfriend.” That part is true and it is horrendous to think that there are very minimal consequences for these lying psychopaths.

One can argue it is easier for a victim of violence to recover than it is for a victim of reputational harm.

The fact that she will walk away without her name even being mentioned in public is awful. Just like the Tennessee football players from 4 years ago who were found not guilty of rape in 90 minutes. Their lives were put on hold.