• The KillerFrogs

OT: Degree, Graduation, Current Job

Have you seen Unidentified on History Channel regarding the “Tic Tac Incident” from the gun cameras of Nimitz pilots and Roosevelt pilots? They say every military pilot has seen something. Usually laugh these things off, but those videos and Aegis tracking tapes are kind of interesting. Any take on it?
I once saw what I later processed as a Mylar weather balloon wizz past the canopy. Wasn’t sure at the time what it was just knew I almost hit it. One of those where you key the radio to report but went uh never mind.
Never saw any wierdness like the tic tacs. I’m sure they saw something but I haven’t run across anything like that. At least that’s what I was told to say.....

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I once saw what I later processed as a Mylar weather balloon wizz past the canopy. Wasn’t sure at the time what it was just knew I almost hit it. One of those where you key the radio to report but went uh never mind.
Never saw any wierdness like the tic tacs. I’m sure they saw something but I haven’t run across anything like that. At least that’s what I was told to say.....
This guys knocking at your door are MIB.....
You’ll be fine, just look at the flashy thing.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Thats pretty much what one guy said that didn’t want to be interviewed...

DubaiFrog

Wine?
From Dubai??

lol. You'd be surprised, the Emirate's have expensive tastes...

Worked in the middle east for almost a year after college, and made this username as a way to keep up with the frogs with the 9 hour time zone difference. This was pre-streaming era so the only way to keep up with the frogs was from this board. Got transferred to Oklahoma in 2011 and haven't left, too lazy to make a new name at this point.

FrogCop19

'92-'96, '98, '00, walked the stage '02
English Lit./Criminal Justice
Police officer at TCU for 8 years
Vet Tech for one year
Teacher/Coach in Plano 3 years
Teacher/Coach in San Antonio 10 years

ShadowFrog

Moderators
lol. You'd be surprised, the Emirate's have expensive tastes...

Worked in the middle east for almost a year after college, and made this username as a way to keep up with the frogs with the 9 hour time zone difference. This was pre-streaming era so the only way to keep up with the frogs was from this board. Got transferred to Oklahoma in 2011 and haven't left, too lazy to make a new name at this point.
Been there (not Dubai) but done that.
Winter ‘99 I was GermanFrog doing some non-traditional work with a JTF in B-H, remember “watching” one of LT’s record breaking games on the Don Dowell forum, far from home.
Daze gone by....