• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

froginmn

So do we have momentum, again?
beer-3178447_5a79d_hd.jpeg

Eight

Hate to butt in but I think Gray needs to finish and get his 2 year degree. He is just going to take his RS year this fall but stay at Blinn.

that was my understanding, but he is not playing this year to maximize his time at the 4-year school instead of playing 2 years at the juco.

Eight

always good to see frogs bring in more line prospects and kid looks on tape to have a bit of a nasty streak which is always nice to see.

anticipate the frogs trying to land a pure ot prospect? a juco perhaps?

Froggish

always good to see frogs bring in more line prospects and kid looks on tape to have a bit of a nasty streak which is always nice to see.

anticipate the frogs trying to land a pure ot prospect? a juco perhaps?

Agreed...Right now we seem to be set on the interior..We probably need to find at least one kid that projects to OT....Although I think we got 2 good Tackles prospects in last years class.

We still have work to do at LB and DL

Eight

Agreed...Right now we seem to be set on the interior..We probably need to find at least one kid that projects to OT....Although I think we got 2 good Tackles prospects in last years class.

We still have work to do at LB and DL

i like that there is flexibility in some of the line prospects and i agree that the frogs interior appears to be headed in the right direction. especially like that the kids being offered seem to fit a style of play.

quick look of the depth chart going into the fall projecting to 2020

tackle (5)
myers (jr)
white (so)
dike (rs-fr)
coker (fr)
williams (fr)

guard (3)
harris (so)
burnette (rs-fr)
brown(fr)

center (3)
hollins (jr)
mcmillon (so)
lanz (rs-fr)

2020 prospects
bailey
barlow
nichols

i agree on linebacker as the depth chart is sparse in regards to experience for his year and going into 2020

wallow (jr)
wilson (so)
holmes (rs-fr)
simpson (rs-fr)
harris (fr)
marcheselli (fr)

i would love to see one true linebacker recruit and not someone who has to "grow" into the position. unfortunately that is a position that is very thin right now in state and i don't think there is much interest with dorbah of hp and benson of dunne, and white has committed to lsu.

would wait on corner and see if we can truly find a prospect with some size and possibly a kid who play corner/safety

finally, would like to see one more de and one d-tackle, but again it is very thin at d-tackle this year in state.