• The KillerFrogs

Vanderbilt whistler

netty2424

He actually got shut down in the opening round I believe. Apparently his lawyer buddy told him to keep it up, and if they kick him out they’ll sue.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
He actually got shut down in the opening round I believe. Apparently his lawyer buddy told him to keep it up, and if they kick him out they’ll sue.
People sitting around him were complaining. Apparently him and the officials at TD Ameritrade came to a compromise where he would only whistle whenever Vandy did something good or at least that's the story that I read on espn.

Moose Stuff

Aaaaand of course that assclown has a lawyer. I can’t stand being in the same stadium with that guy. If I was a Vandy fan I would tell the admin I’m done buying season tickets until he’s gone or stops. And for those of you that have never seen him.... he looks exactly like you would expect him to. scheiss that scheissing guy.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I only flipped the channel over a couple of times and, sure enough, there he was. Soccer sure was more fun last night...

tcumaniac

Darn these guys.

65478396_10214060355652302_7746795441932468224_o.jpg