• The KillerFrogs

Summer Sports Dead Zone Trivia Tuesday

Eight

41S43M5FHYL.jpg

once the pattern was memorized it was simply a matter of counting in your head to make sure that if you had the ball first you took up the entire half with one run.

time to time would get bit in the ass by a glitch or miscounting, but not uncommon to have a final score of 14-7 where i had the ball twice and opponent once.

Horned Toad

Arcade-wise, Atari Football. My friends and I would play for hours on that game. We had plays drawn up that were different than the set plays on the game’s diagrams. I think the diagrams showed four offensive and four defensive set plays. We had about four different plays for each set for a total of sixteen. We’d play four full 15 quarters and be totally wiped out after we finished.

Loved Spy Hunter too. Galaga I could play until I got totally bored and would just quit after getting high score like Armadillo did.

Missile Command used to piss me off, I could never beat that game.

Home arcade was Techmo Bowl, NHL Hockey, and Mario Brothers, then F1 racing and Star Fox. Any WWII fighter plane game. Love those.

Frog-in-law1995

Tough call between Super Mario Bros, Contra and NHL 94. It’s been a long time but I can take all y’all in NHL 94.

Didn’t get into NHL on Sega, but after I got a PS, me and my buddies wore out the version that had Lindros on the cover (99? 2000?). I might’ve lost 1 of every 15-20 games playing as the Devils. We need to have a game night and settle some things.