• The KillerFrogs

MLB Draft 2019

MadFrog

Also, we sure do have a lot of Juniors on this team. Will we lose some of our other Juniors besides NL - Henry, Wolfe, Shepherd, Humphreys, Keefer, Williamson, Guenther, King, Isola? Not sure all of these would get drafted any way.

Moose Stuff

I don’t think Nick gets past Cincinnati at pick 7.

TCU signee Q Priester won’t get out of the first round today. He will sign.

Williamson COULD get picked today but more likely early tomorrow. He’s thrown his last game for TCU IMO.

Guenther goes in the first few rounds tomorrow and he will sign.

Most of rest of them are a total crapshoot.... King, Isola, Wolfe, Henry.... who knows???

MTfrog5

I don’t think Nick gets past Cincinnati at pick 7.

TCU signee Q Priester won’t get out of the first round today. He will sign.

Williamson COULD get picked today but more likely early tomorrow. He’s thrown his last game for TCU IMO.

Guenther goes in the first few rounds tomorrow and he will sign.

Most of rest of them are a total crapshoot.... King, Isola, Wolfe, Henry.... who knows???
Do you think we lose any other high school kids? I know you’ve answered this before, but I couldn’t find the answer the other day when I was looking

Moose Stuff

Do you think we lose any other high school kids? I know you’ve answered this before, but I couldn’t find the answer the other day when I was looking

Is it possible? Yes
Is it likely? No

Cornelio is the only other one I could see signing and I’ve heard that’s unlikely. The JUCO arm from AZ could possibly sign as well. Only takes one team liking a guy to make everyone else wrong so I always allow for the unexpected to be possible .

helcap

One of the problems with bringing in JUCO' s is that if they pan out well you only have them for a year. If you have to bring in a lot, you end up having to replace a lot of starters again.

Moose Stuff

One of the problems with bringing in JUCO' s is that if they pan out well you only have them for a year. If you have to bring in a lot, you end up having to replace a lot of starters again.
It was done out of necessity. It’s not the preferred option for our staff.