• The KillerFrogs

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

Purp

I’ll be honest, I couldn’t care less if it works out for him.
Unless I missed something on him my interpretation of his situation was that he wasn't healthy and his knee was in such shape that it was recommended he not play anymore or at least take a lesser role. He didn't want to accept that so he decided to transfer.

That's what I gathered reading tea leaves both here and 247 as well as from CJD comments. I may have totally missed the mark on this one, but I've interpreted his situation as one that we shouldn't be bitter about. Do you know something I don't?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Unless I missed something on him my interpretation of his situation was that he wasn't healthy and his knee was in such shape that it was recommended he not play anymore or at least take a lesser role. He didn't want to accept that so he decided to transfer.

That's what I gathered reading tea leaves both here and 247 as well as from CJD comments. I may have totally missed the mark on this one, but I've interpreted his situation as one that we shouldn't be bitter about. Do you know something I don't?
I don’t remember exactly what, and lord knows I’m too lazy to go look, but I believe there was more to this. Something to do with school or jacking around at practice or something like that.

Purp

I don’t remember exactly what, and lord knows I’m too lazy to go look, but I believe there was more to this. Something to do with school or jacking around at practice or something like that.
I never heard that part of it. Could have easily missed it I guess.

Moose Stuff

I’m just being an [ Arschloch].