• The KillerFrogs

Next in the transportal...

Francis Xav

Grades. I like KD Alot as a player but it is obvious why we loaded up at guard. We have one more player to lose as we are now at 14. Wonder if it is a veteran or a new signee. Word is Fuller is going to run point alot.

Francis Xav

Kendric for sure a good kid, but like I said, I believe this is what another poster referred to when they mentioned a grade deflection. There are standards to live up to. We will be fine this year.

Francis Xav

Whether this is sarcasm or not, I think we will be fine. KD was good for sure. Fuller is going to be better from Day one than anyone save for Bane maybe.

Again, there are academic standards. We clearly are having 0 problems recruiting. If I were a coach I wouldn’t bat an eye.
Program is really headed in the right direction.

tetonfrog

Program is really headed in the right direction.

We will know more next season. If we see our PG dribbling and dribbling and dribbling again, then we can be concerned about the future of our offense. If we see 4 or 5 more players transfer out again, then we will know there is something wrong with our program.

But our coach is back and he is here to stay. Bane and KS are back and we have a stud PG coming in this fall. Big 12 is loaded again. Can't wait to see how we respond to the challenge!

Froggy Style

He was getting beat up at the end of the season. I'm not sure he's big enough to play at this level.

I enjoyed watching him play...but like has been said, CJD is not having a problem recruiting; I think he'll get what he wants in and it will include someone who can pass, shoot, and make FT's.

MadFrog

He was getting beat up at the end of the season. I'm not sure he's big enough to play at this level.

I enjoyed watching him play...but like has been said, CJD is not having a problem recruiting; I think he'll get what he wants in and it will include someone who can pass, shoot, and make FT's.

I agree. He was very short and got stuffed many times when he drove the basket. We need to free up some roster spots so I don't think this is a big deal, given our guard recruiting.