• The KillerFrogs

Happy Birthday Woo

Five years ago today the Woo was born. It appears to be a dying tradition but it was one helluva run that began on a night I'll never forget.

I was sitting atop the 2nd deck with Satis, Spike, Jsauce, FTWFrog, Nathan (he's been gone so long I forgot his handle) and CDS may have even been there too. I know Leo (whatever happened to him) and FrogsMagee were down below. Scott, Wes and Sean, of course, were there.

One hell of a game. Hell of a time with some fellow frogs. #woo

MTfrog5

Never forget that night. My dad and little brother left in the 14th or 15th. Was fun to watch Sam Houston’s players get more and more pissed as the Wooo got louder and louder

Purp

Never forget that night. My dad and little brother left in the 14th or 15th. Was fun to watch Sam Houston’s players get more and more pissed as the Wooo got louder and louder
We left after 14 too. My son was barely a year old then. After tailgating and that much baseball it was time to get him to bed. We held put as long as possible. We were there for the start of the wooooooo, though. Just on the 3rd base side.