• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas vs TCU - NCAA Regionals - Saturday Game

Pharm Frog

What does he do?

I really shouldn’t go into too many specifics but I’ll just say this — he makes it very very difficult for a kid to transfer and get a degree in any reasonable amount of time. And it’s not an isolated circumstance of one or two players.

Pharm Frog

But it has to be a force review first....and he never caught it...pretty simple IMO....

Call was “out”. What if the runner had peeled off according to the rule and left the base path? Again...I was told by two umps that transfer calls are not reviewable. The only way to say it wasn’t an out is to say that the transfer call was wrong

TooColdU

Senior leadoff hitter now 0-7 in this regional.

Meanwhile Arkansas’s leadoff is 3-4 today

Wolfe strikes out to end the 6th.

Our offense looking as deflated as our pitching/defense.

Punter1

Call was “out”. What if the runner had peeled off according to the rule and left the base path? Again...I was told by two umps that transfer calls are not reviewable. The only way to say it wasn’t an out is to say that the transfer call was wrong

I see your point...what do you do with the runner....but I think you award that guy the base if the SS doesn't try and get the force or the tag and throws it to 1B.

But regardless...if the SS clearly dropped it and the runner clearly took 2nd and stayed there. Kinda like a clear recovery on a fumble where the runner is ruled down??? Maybe???

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Anyone else get the feeling that fanbases like Arkansas don’t so much as cheer for their team as they do cheer against the opponent?

It’s an odd vibe. scheiss them either way.