• The KillerFrogs

I like these early game times just announced

Brog

The Horned Frogs' 2019 opener on Aug. 31 at Amon G. Carter Stadium versus Arkansas Pine-Bluff will have a 7 p.m. kickoff and be televised on FOX Sports Net (FSN).

Following an open date on Sept. 7, TCU returns to action Sept. 14 with a 6:30 p.m. CDT kickoff at Purdue. It will be the Horned Frogs' debut on Big Ten Network. TCU and Purdue will be meeting on the gridiron for the first time since 1970. The Boilermakers will visit Amon G. Carter Stadium in 2030.

TCU's regular-season finale at home versus West Virginia on Nov. 29, the day after Thanksgiving, will have a 2:30 p.m. kickoff and be televised on either ABC or ESPN.

The Horned Frogs' remaining kickoff times and TV networks will be announced later.

Bizarro Frog

I like the fact the Big Ten Network will get first hand experience of insane total team speed, Reagor and a defense unlike any other in the nation.

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Thank the Lord the Ark. PB game is not during the day.
And add a big thank You kindly that its not in Pine Bluff Arkansas!

S
social-security-office-pine-bluff-ar-elegant-social-security-office-graphics-social-security-administration-office-pine-bluff-arkansas.jpg

LVH

Still so embarrassing that we're even playing that game. They're just not an FCS team, but they're a horrible, bottom of the barrel FCS team at that.

They spent all year last year as the worst rated team in Sagarin until they beat Mississippi Valley State in the last game to avoid finishing last.

VOAND5t.png

Hell Sent Frog

I like the fact the Big Ten Network will get first hand experience of insane total team speed, Reagor and a defense unlike any other in the nation.

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!!!

The coverage by the Big Ten Network is terrible. The game announcers and the studio analysts are really bad homers. They are going to hurt what should be a nice non-conference prime time match up between two Power 5 opponents.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The coverage by the Big Ten Network is terrible. The game announcers and the studio analysts are really bad homers. They are going to hurt what should be a nice non-conference prime time match up between two Power 5 opponents.
Watch it with the sound off. Or in a loud bar. Or at the game.

Putt4Purple

They spent all year last year as the worst rated team in Sagarin until they beat Mississippi Valley State in the last game to avoid finishing last.

VOAND5t.png

We will score less than 90. I promise. G.P. will not run up the score. The end of the 3rd onward towards the end of the game will be run,run,run and run again.