• The KillerFrogs

Taryn Todd Basketball Commit

Eight

We are shifting to positionless basketball and I love it. Great guard play always dominates the tournament. Very seldom a team makes a huge tournament run due to post play. Todd was a teammate of Fuller at Findlay prep in Vegas so my guess is that helps.

We have a lot of talent coming in and some good veteran players coming in to help with our youngsters. I do really like how the staff has targeted a lot more physical type players in the transfer market.

huge difference between having an offense centered around low post play and big's who can play out on the floor.

name me a team that has made a final four without quality big's on the defensive end who could not operate out from the basket on the offensive end.

nova? no michigan? no gonzaga? no uva? no tech? no unc? no duke? no loyola-chicago?

if frogs can't keep opponents off the glass and away from the low block in conference play they don't have to worry about the tournament and i would have much rather had an athletic 6'8" or 6'9" than another 6'2"

Frog Baller

I’m not sure. Just seemed like an odd post to me after seeing all the recent guard commits and that by my count we are 1 scholarship over the limit now.

Eight

I’m not sure. Just seemed like an odd post to me after seeing all the recent guard commits and that by my count we are 1 scholarship over the limit now.

1? unless someone has left the program since their announcements this morning they are currently projecting at 15 which is 2 over the limit

CountryFrog

golden state is actually really long at the wing position and has a number of big's inside.

they also don't live and die by the three like so many claim, but instead ball movement and passing.

really curious and want to see what the offense is going to look like because we saw at the end of last year that davis struggled finishing at the rim and he is a good 3 inches shorter than alex and isn't a leaper. if he adds a pull up from 10-12 feet that will help some, but i am concerned we will see more of the same high pick and roll.

also, frogs got hammered on the defensive boards at times and getting smaller isn't a good trend in the big 12.
Golden State also has 3 of the top 10 players on the planet plus role guys who would be or have been in their past the best players on other teams. The Golden State formula is not so much about style of play as it is having better players than everyone else.

Eight

Golden State also has 3 of the top 10 players on the planet plus role guys who would be or have been in their past the best players on other teams. The Golden State formula is not so much about style of play as it is having better players than everyone else.

I agree talent is key, but mark jackson had curry, clay, and dremond and didn't have near the success

the open flow style of play and players whose skills fit that style is big. effectively they lost their most talented player in durant and won five straight by going back to the style that they played prior to durant

Frog Baller

1? unless someone has left the program since their announcements this morning they are currently projecting at 15 which is 2 over the limit

Here is what I have:

2019-20 Scholarship
================
1] Desmond Bane — G
2] Kendric Davis — G
3] Lat Mayen — F
4] Kevin Samuel — C
5] RJ Nembhard — G
6] Russell Barlow — C
7] Diante Smith — F
8] PJ Fuller — G
9] Mickey Pearson — F
10] Kevin Easley — F
11] Jaedon Ledee — F
12] Edric Dennis — G
13] Jaire Grayer — G
14] Taryn Todd — G

De-committed
===========
15] Keonte Kennedy — G

Non-scholarship
=============
16] Dylan Arnette — G
17] Owen Aschieris — G

Eight

Here is what I have:

2019-20 Scholarship
================
1] Desmond Bane — G
2] Kendric Davis — G
3] Lat Mayen — F
4] Kevin Samuel — C
5] RJ Nembhard — G
6] Russell Barlow — C
7] Diante Smith — F
8] PJ Fuller — G
9] Mickey Pearson — F
10] Kevin Easley — F
11] Jaedon Ledee — F
12] Edric Dennis — G
13] Jaire Grayer — G
14] Taryn Todd — G

De-committed
===========
15] Keonte Kennedy — G

Non-scholarship
=============
16] Dylan Arnette — G
17] Owen Aschieris — G

15) francisco farabello

helcap

Here is what I have:

2019-20 Scholarship
================
1] Desmond Bane — G
2] Kendric Davis — G
3] Lat Mayen — F
4] Kevin Samuel — C
5] RJ Nembhard — G
6] Russell Barlow — C
7] Diante Smith — F
8] PJ Fuller — G
9] Mickey Pearson — F
10] Kevin Easley — F
11] Jaedon Ledee — F
12] Edric Dennis — G
13] Jaire Grayer — G
14] Taryn Todd — G

De-committed
===========
15] Keonte Kennedy — G

Non-scholarship
=============
16] Dylan Arnette — G
17] Owen Aschieris — G
Todd is class of 2020

Frog Baller

announcement released by tcu this morning reported todd was part of 2019 class

which raises the question of who isn't coming back or making it to campus?

Agree, currently two scholarships over the limit and then strange post by KD (hopefully unrelated?) I really like him as a player and a person.