• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

mc1502

So how many frogs saw the game yesterday, then decided to make a last minute trip to OKC to see their beloved frogs play? You know some did. I almost did. I feel sorry for those fans, seeing the [ Finebaum ] show that this game has been thus far

PurpleBlood87

Because t

Because this stupid ass tournament forces us to possibly play 6 games in 5 days and with one of our 4 starting pitchers hurt before the season...IceMan has to start...

I really despise this whole tournament...the location, the set up, the time management, everything. Little league tournaments are run better...

Well they could go back to the Big 8 format and just have the top four teams play.

Punter1

I know our defense sucks...but we need to give our guys a little slack. They are playing their 5th game in 5 days...probably got 5 hours sleep for the second night in a row and were at the ballpark for probably 15 hours yesterday.

PurpleBlood87

Looked like our first baseman had to scream repeatedly at whichever middle infielder had the ball to touch the base. We appeared as clueless as them.

Shepherd knew immediatley what had happened so I guess TCU wasn't clueless. The middle infielders are going to have their backs to play and have no idea he didn't retouch second base.

mc1502

Next pitcher please. We are absolutely hitting the middle of the bullseye, that is positioned directly in the middle of the strike zone.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I know our defense sucks...but we need to give our guys a little slack. They are playing their 5th gane in 5 days...probably got 5 hours sleep for the second night in a row and were at the ballpark for probably 15 hours yesterday.
Yep, but we have a few "fans" who get off by finding fault and blasting individual players no matter the circumstances.

Bizarro Frog

For future recruiting classes should we have the recruits show they can field a bunt and then throw the ball to first base without an error before they are offered a scholarship?

Pharm Frog

Because t

Because this stupid ass tournament forces us to possibly play 6 games in 5 days and with one of our 4 starting pitchers hurt before the season...IceMan has to start...

I really despise this whole tournament...the location, the set up, the time management, everything. Little league tournaments are run better...

Win G1 and don’t worry about it