• The KillerFrogs

KSU WR Isaiah Zuber in Transfer Portal as Graduate Transfer

Ray Finkle

Definitely relevant with Alex Delton down here. I'm not sure of their relationship but you never know, this could be a nice addition this summer.

Go Frogs!

"Isaiah Zuber, a senior wideout who led the Wildcats with 52 receptions and 619 receiving yards last season while also scoring six touchdowns, intends to transfer and finish his college football career elsewhere. A team spokesman confirmed Zuber entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal on Wednesday.

He will be eligible to play elsewhere immediately as a graduate transfer.

Zuber departs K-State after making 20 starts and playing in 38 games for the Wildcats. He caught 127 passes for 1,321 yards and 11 touchdowns over his three years in Manhattan."

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article230713169.html#storylink=cpy

ThisIsOurTime

He looks like a versatile player that could help us and become a solid receiver opposite of Reagor based on his numbers. He has a few rushes which probably means they used him on end arounds and reverses which says something about his athleticism and he also returned kicks and punts. On the downside, he did miss the spring due to a hip surgery. Still, TCU could be a good landing spot for him. Will be interesting to see who he looks at.

Froggish

One K-State transfer is enough...We need to grow up one of our young players...We already are going loose 7-8 Offensive starters after this coming seasons..

TX_Krötenechse

We are capped out on scholarships. Even if we had room under the 85 total cap, we have maxed out the 25 annual cap. That’s why Baldwin isn’t getting a scholly until January and why Abercrumbia ended up at SMU despite mutual interest here.

Eight

I mean, how much worse?

career percentages aren't terrible at 77% on field goals and 96% on pat's, his career somewhat mirrors frogs offense the past two season, and i always found it was interesting he got offered when frogs were returning oberkrom.