• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Lawsuit Update 3/19/2018

WhatTheFrog

Sometimes, I put my F-150 in “Sport” Mode

tenor.gif
Me too! 3.5L Ecoboost with a tuner. Love it!

HFrog1999

....Until 2016 when I moved into my mother in laws former home in Wedgewood East.

The Wedgewood Baptist Church murderer passed me on Bryant Irvin before he killed those poor people. I almost got into a traffic altercation with him. If I had, I might be dead and they might be alive.

Purp

The Wedgewood Baptist Church murderer passed me on Bryant Irvin before he killed those poor people. I almost got into a traffic altercation with him. If I had, I might be dead and they might be alive.
How do you know that? Not disputing, just curious how you found out. I was a member at Wedgwood BC from my last 2 years at TCU until a few years ago. I have several really good friends who were there when it happened. Such a horrible situation.

MTfrog5

How do you know that? Not disputing, just curious how you found out. I was a member at Wedgwood BC from my last 2 years at TCU until a few years ago. I have several really good friends who were there when it happened. Such a horrible situation.
I’m really curious how I’ve never heard about this before

Purp

I’m really curious how I’ve never heard about this before
The shooting? It was huge national news for a week. Happened a year after Columbine. It was my freshman year at TCU. See You at the Pole was that morning and the church was hosting a Saw You at the Pole event that evening and the dude came in firing rounds everywhere. Tragic situation. There is a memorial at the south entrance of the church.

MTfrog5

The shooting? It was huge national news for a week. Happened a year after Columbine. It was my freshman year at TCU. See You at the Pole was that morning and the church was hosting a Saw You at the Pole event that evening and the dude came in firing rounds everywhere. Tragic situation. There is a memorial at the south entrance of the church.
I was in elementary school at Westcliff then but still surprised I don’t remember it at all. Remember Columbine like it was yesterday

HFrog1999

I saw him weaving through cars behind me. He tailgated me. Instead of doing something stupid like brake checking him, I moved over and let him pass. I went to my girlfriends house and then saw the report on the news. They showed his piece of crap car being towed from the scene and I recognized his face on the news. We have friends that went there as well.

Several people at my church started wearing guns to service after that.

LeagueCityFrog

The wake if you will for that tragic event was at Amon Carter Stadium. I was in attendance. There was a really nice girl from TCU named Kim Jones who was a TCU student and was volunteering there at the church that night and was killed by that guy you speak of. George W. Bush was our governor at the time and came and gave the eulogy at The Carter.

Tom Brown

My wife was an older classmate and friend of Justin Stegner at Southwest. They were in Media Tech together, he was the hs camera man killed. He has a memorial at SHS.

HFrog1999

Actually, they both happened in 1999. April 20th was Columbine and September 15th was Wedgwood.

That was also the year I graduated and got married.

Purp

Actually, they both happened in 1999. April 20th was Columbine and September 15th was Wedgwood.

That was also the year I graduated and got married.
True. My brain separates them by a year bc I was in high school when Columbine happened and college for the Wedgwood shooting.