• The KillerFrogs

Baldwin to transfer to TCU

Eight

Really good fit at TCU, should’ve offered out of high school, we are lucky to have him now. Excellent leader, smart, reminds me of Dalton in many ways.

they did offer, but later in his senior year after ohio state had offered and remember that baldwin started 1 year at lake travis and i believe threw less than 100 passes the year before.

charlie brewer was the starter at lake travis before baldwin and baldwin really didnt throw much when he got a chance to play as a junior.

Eight

Sooo....JR maybe not progressing as we’d hoped?

i don't think this is as much about any one quarterback on the roster as in all honesty tcu does not have a quarterback that they really know what they have and how they will play come game day.

delton is a one-year guy, collins played in 9 and started 4 and we don't really know how healthy he will be going into the fall, rogers has played in one game, and duggan is right out of high school.

i truly believe after the disaster at quarterback last year where the inability to execute a couple of basic throws cost this team in the games versus texas and tech gary has made it clear he never wants the frogs in a situation where they have no options at quarterback.

GetToTheQB

The ball is in Cumbie's court.

He now has
Delton
Collins
Rogers
Duggan
Baldwin (think he will get eligibility from the NCAA)- if he does not, that is scheissed

Also, with these bodies and talent can we concur that he is expected to develop one of the young three into a star? Last year I got Shat on for saying he cannot develop. So hopefully he can do it and shut me up. He needs to do his job now.

Wexahu

The ball is in Cumbie's court.

He now has
Delton
Collins
Rogers
Duggan
Baldwin (think he will get eligibility from the NCAA)- if he does not, that is scheissed

Also, with these bodies and talent can we concur that he is expected to develop one of the young three into a star? Last year I got Shat on for saying he cannot develop. So hopefully he can do it and shut me up. He needs to do his job now.

What is his case to be immediately eligible? I kinda hope is he isn’t, just because I’m not sure he’d play much this year anyway and I hate that every kid is now asking for waivers for no good reason.

Horny4TCU

Doesn't matter if the Oline still sucks... Those big uglies have to get bigger and meaner this off season if we ever want to make a change to the offensive output.

Oh, and Fire Anderson.

Last edited:

LeagueCityFrog

Interesting twist today took. I expect Delton to be QB1 to start the season. Everything I have heard on Duggan is that everyone is very high on him. Should be interesting. Couple all of this with that TCU just signed the #1 quarterback out of Oklahoma yesterday.

Go Frogs!

Can someone on here that lives in Fort Worth post a picture of what the east side expansion looks like now?