• The KillerFrogs

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

tcumaniac

This rising senior just announced that he's leaving UNC. Was extremely highly touted coming out of high school, but never amounted to much for the tar heels. EXTREMELY athletic though.

Eight

This rising senior just announced that he's leaving UNC. Was extremely highly touted coming out of high school, but never amounted to much for the tar heels. EXTREMELY athletic though.

curious what makes a guy who has started 1 game out of the over 100 he has played and averaged less than 2 points a game a "rising" senior?

tcumaniac

curious what makes a guy who has started 1 game out of the over 100 he has played and averaged less than 2 points a game a "rising" senior?
The fact that he just completed his junior season and will be a senior next year...

Guess you and I have different understandings of what it means to be a rising senior.

Eight

The fact that he just completed his junior season and will be a senior next year...

Guess you and I have different understandings of what it means to be a rising senior.

i simply asked the question what made him a "rising" senior and point out in 100 games he really hasn't made a big mark on nc basketball as evidenced by the 2 points a game.

sorry, but when i think of rising i think of someone who is improving and simply not getting older, but as you said we may have different definitions of rising senior

Atom

easley can't play until next year and even if bane comes back he only has one year left any how so you are saying exactly what?

That Bane is excited to have him on the team. A team Easley will be on this year. That Bane is not leaving this year.

Rocket surgery

Eight

6-4 Guard who was injured last season but averaged 2.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists the prior year.

ags site shows different numbers for gilder.

https://12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6557

career average of over 10 points a game, started 59 of 98 career games and over 1,000 career points scored.

as a junior went for 23 points, 9 rebounds, and 7 assists versus then #`11 wvu.

i would prefer a big, but kid has got some skins on the wall and proven he can play against some quality opponents.

CryptoMiner

career average of over 10 points a game, started 59 of 98 career games and over 1,000 career points scored.

i would prefer a big, but kid has got some skins on the wall and proven he can play against some quality opponents.

Should have been 12.3 PPG

Froggish

Likely going to end up at TTech