• The KillerFrogs

Kenyon Martin Jr (basketball)

Mavsman53

Kenyon Martin Jr announced his final 4 teams for his recruitment. W. Virginia, UCLA, Vandy and TCU. Martin is a 3 star recruit out of Sierra Canyon HS in California. He is a 6'6 power forward.

Wexahu

Kenyon Martin SR used to live about a half mile from my parents in Arlington, not that anyone cares.

That was one intimidating dude on the court. I don't know what it was but he had the look of the guy that had some inner demons, was almost half-crazy and was looking for a confrontation.

Eight

That was one intimidating dude on the court. I don't know what it was but he had the look of the guy that had some inner demons, was almost half-crazy and was looking for a confrontation.

being a bryan adams grad is enough to keep someone perpetually pissed off

NS_14KENYONMARTIN_3076257.JPG

did a quick google search of junior and found this clip on youtube. he wears #4 and while not as tall as dad, junior definitely can finish at the basket

Last edited:

HG73

Kenyon Martin Jr announced his final 4 teams for his recruitment. W. Virginia, UCLA, Vandy and TCU. Martin is a 3 star recruit out of Sierra Canyon HS in California. He is a 6'6 power forward.
He can't even decide what part of the country he wants to play in.

Brog

Is this just a ruse to get him admitted to TCU? We've got 20,000 applications for admission, and this may be his way of getting in. What do you think?