• The KillerFrogs

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

Eight

took a quick look at minnesota's class and see they have a 6'10" center from justin northwest signed and headed to campus in 2019.

frogs have any shot when the kid was deciding on schools?

CryptoMiner

Yeah I bet Pitino gave him a different perspective...

"I actually wanted to commit to TCU on my visit because I was comfortable. But I wanted to give Minnesota a chance and then the head coach just blew me away and gave me a whole different perspective." - Isaiah Ihnen

Hell Sent Frog

Does Ihnen even speak English? He's probably just another kid that resents having to go to college to get his best playing and development opportunity and only sees himself as a short-timer.

Maybe Dixon needs to find 13 players who look forward to being student-athletes and playing four years here at TCU. We need kids who like college life. This does not mean they can't play professionally or maybe leave a year early if the right opportunity seems to exist.

Eight

Does Ihnen even speak English? He's probably just another kid that resents having to go to college to get his best playing and development opportunity and only sees himself as a short-timer.

Maybe Dixon needs to find 13 players who look forward to being student-athletes and playing four years here at TCU. We need kids who like college life. This does not mean they can't play professionally or maybe leave a year early if the right opportunity seems to exist.

might be a crazy idea, but I do believe english actually may get taught in germany so it is possible he speaks more than one language

in respect to college life if he didn't want to go to college he could have stayed in europe and played for a club team.

finally, we need the best players dixon and his staff can get on campus and that might mean some players who are gone after a year or two, one year grad transfers, and building a roster today isn't the same as 30 years ago.

CryptoMiner

He is very articulate in English and German.

berryfrog95

This opens up the door for Ledee I’m thinking....wonder if he can squeeze out a waiver.

I was told Kennedy will not be seeking waiver to play immediately, is a younger kid in his class and wants to develop

CryptoMiner

This opens up the door for Ledee I’m thinking....wonder if he can squeeze out a waiver.

I was told Kennedy will not be seeking waiver to play immediately, is a younger kid in his class and wants to develop

Think LeDee most likely picks UH but hope I am wrong. Not sure why Kennedy wouldn't pursue a waiver anyway. Can play in a few games and not use up a year or still sit, waiver just adds options.

MTfrog5

Dixon wasn’t joking about getting in the transfer market. Would like to see the spot go to a grad transfer but got to trust whatever they decide to do

Froggish

Starting to feel like we will be in full rebuilding mode next year..If Bane and Samuel are around we might get a 2-4 wins in conference but JD will have coach his ass off to keep us out of the cellar.

4 Oaks Frog

Yeah I bet Pitino gave him a different perspective...

"I actually wanted to commit to TCU on my visit because I was comfortable. But I wanted to give Minnesota a chance and then the head coach just blew me away and gave me a whole different perspective." - Isaiah Ihnen
$$$&$ change a lot of perspectives...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Eight

Dixon wasn’t joking about getting in the transfer market. Would like to see the spot go to a grad transfer but got to trust whatever they decide to do

i just can't see taking 3 transfers who have to sit out a season when the frogs have the holes in the roster the frogs have and another point guard means 3 point guards on a roster of 13 and none of the 3 are really big enough to be a 2.

Bruce Berry

Texas Tech starting 5
Tariq Owens - 185th in 2014 3 *
Jarrett Culver - 312th in 2017 2*
David Moretti- 132nd in 2017 3*
Norense Odiase - 358th in 2014 2*
Matt Mooney- Unranked 0

helcap

Texas Tech starting 5
Tariq Owens - 185th in 2014 3 *
Jarrett Culver - 312th in 2017 2*
David Moretti- 132nd in 2017 3*
Norense Odiase - 358th in 2014 2*
Matt Mooney- Unranked 0
not sure how Owens and Mooney recruiting ratings are relevant as both were grad transfers who had established themselves as quality players at their prior schools.