• The KillerFrogs

He is Risen!

HickoryFlameFrog

He is risen!

Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!

Phil. 2:5-8“Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.”

Froginbedford

Run from the tomb. Down stony pathways in the semi-dark. Run through the sleepy, vacant streets with doors shuttered. Knock on the door. Knock again, they didn’t hear you. Knock and raise your voice to awaken them. Tell them what you saw. Tell them again, they didn’t believe you. Tell them one more time.

“He’s a live, yes, He’s alive. Yes. He’s alive and I’m forgiven. Heaven’s gates are open wide….Hallelujah, He’s alive….He’s alive, He’s alive, He’s alive!”---Don Francisco and George S. Clinton © 1977, Warner Chappell Music Inc.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Run from the tomb. Down stony pathways in the semi-dark. Run through the sleepy, vacant streets with doors shuttered. Knock on the door. Knock again, they didn’t hear you. Knock and raise your voice to awaken them. Tell them what you saw. Tell them again, they didn’t believe you. Tell them one more time.

“He’s a live, yes, He’s alive. Yes. He’s alive and I’m forgiven. Heaven’s gates are open wide….Hallelujah, He’s alive….He’s alive, He’s alive, He’s alive!”---Don Francisco and George S. Clinton © 1977, Warner Chappell Music Inc.
I didn’t realize the guy from Parliament Funkadelic was so spiritual.