• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

OFrog

Late May / early June 2010 I stopped into the Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison for a quick lunch. There were a total of about 8-10 customers in the restaurant, and I was seated right by this woman and her daughter.

About halfway through my meal, the manager comes on the microphone and says a customer wants to make a special announcement. He hands the mic to a kid that is at a booth with two girls. I'm guessing they had just graduated high school... The kid takes the mic and says, "I've been waiting for a special moment to do this..."

Both myself and the woman next to me just have bug eyes and are shaking our heads in disbelief about what we think is about to happen. Sure enough... Bdubs lunch on a random Tuesday was just the special moment this kid had been waiting for... The kid proposed, she said yes, and the rest is history...

Frog-in-law1995

Prior to what we lovingly refer to as the “practice round” at my house, the girl in question was a UT grad, so I was planning on proposing on 6th street, just right there in the middle of the street on a Saturday night. Everything was perfect...left the bar where we’d been watching some band and we’re walking across the street to meet some of her friends at another bar. I picked out the exact spot on the street where I would kneel and was reaching into my pocket for the ring when a police horse took a huge [ Finebaum ] right on the exact spot I was staring at.

Proof God does speak to us, in retrospect. I’m just too stupid to listen.

Tom Brown

Prior to what we lovingly refer to as the “practice round” at my house, the girl in question was a UT grad, so I was planning on proposing on 6th street, just right there in the middle of the street on a Saturday night. Everything was perfect...left the bar where we’d been watching some band and we’re walking across the street to meet some of her friends at another bar. I picked out the exact spot on the street where I would kneel and was reaching into my pocket for the ring when a police horse took a huge [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] right on the exact spot I was staring at.

Proof God does speak to us, in retrospect. I’m just too stupid to listen.

Nothing good happens on 6th street.

HFrog1999

“Charlie” going over his movie list

tenor.gif

Boomhauer

Question:

Is it ok for someone to cut in line at potbelly if they are meeting someone who’s already in the line?

Was standing in line at potbelly today and a lady in front of me starts waving to someone behind me and I look back and see a woman walking in who then proceeds to make her way past about 20 people and stands next to her friend at the front of the line.

Just curious what the proper protocol is there. Normally potbelly moves fast but they were slow today and line was long.