• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

DeuceBoogieNights

I mean, just an incredible run. Knocked off that hot Portland team, then swept Kobe's Lakers, then took down Harden/Westbrook/Durant, and topped it off by beating that Heat super-team. Dirk carried that team with Kidd, Marion, Chandler, Terry, and a bunch of other "guys." Unreal.

There is nobody in the world that was playing better Basketball than Dirk during that stretch. He was the best player on the planet. To go through all those teams in the West and then Miami is so impressive.

Tom Brown

(puts lawyer hat on) Depends on what you mean by “athlete.” Not hard to argue Deion Sanders was a better athlete than Dirk.

(takes lawyer hat off) Of course he is. Mo, Nolan, Pudge and maybe 3-4 Cowboys are close, but not all that close.

This. He wasnt even the best athlete on his teams.

He had a skill but athleticism wasnt it.

Last edited:

HFrog1999

I wanted to post a nice pic of Gary and Andy on Facebook

This is the first one the google machine found

september-2010-tcu-head-coach-gary-patterson-gets-in-the-face-of-tcu-picture-id577809640

MTfrog5

Congrats! Still very early on and I can't remember how early they can determine gender. It's right around now, though. Does Jr mean it's a boy?
We are hoping. We find out June 1 at a gender party. I guess they have blood test now that we could find out if we wanted. I want to know but my wife didn’t want to know until birth.

Purp

We are hoping. We find out June 1 at a gender party. I guess they have blood test now that we could find out if we wanted. I want to know but my wife didn’t want to know until birth.
We did the blood test with the last two. I think they can do that around 10 weeks. Maybe 8? Cant remember. Good luck. Hope everything comes out okay.

#literally
#strangelykindamiss@Deeponignore