• The KillerFrogs

Happy Masters Week

Brog

Special series starts Wednesday on what Tiger eats for breakfast each day of the event. If he doesn't make the cut, series continues on what Tiger is eating back home as he watches the event on TV. (You decide. Is this sarcasm, or is it really happening?)

Eight

i guess the biggest question for tiger has been stacking consecutive rounds together be it the back or whatever reason.

it will be interesting to see if he can do what he did at the tour championship last year.

MTfrog5

i guess the biggest question for tiger has been stacking consecutive rounds together be it the back or whatever reason.

it will be interesting to see if he can do what he did at the tour championship last year.
All depends on the putter. He knows the greens at Augusta better than anyone so if he going to win a major again, it would not suprise me if it’s the Masters.

All depends on the putter. He knows the greens at Augusta better than anyone so if he going to win a major again, it would not suprise me if it’s the Masters.
He needs to drive it better than he has been, too. The fairways are wide, but in reality many of them play very narrow because you have to hit it in certain spots depending on pin positions.

His driver has been quite wild at critical times this year, as has the putter.

Putt4Purple

Rory Mcilroy
Justin Rose
Dustin Johnson
Brooks Koepka
Justin Thomas
TIger Woods

Those are my picks as the most possible winners this week.
Tiger would be a longer shot to win, but I do expect him to be in the mix this weekend. Mild surprise if he did win.

MTfrog5

Rory Mcilroy
Justin Rose
Dustin Johnson
Brooks Koepka
Justin Thomas
TIger Woods

Those are my picks as the most possible winners this week.
Tiger would be a longer shot to win, but I do expect him to be in the mix this weekend. Mild surprise if he did win.
Think Fowler has a shot as well