• The KillerFrogs

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

netty2424

No matter who is brought in to coach the problem is retaining recruits. What if Noi, Lat and Bane leave? It's a little late for a new coach to find what could end up being 7 or 8 players. That puts the program back how many years?
Not sure Lat ever got here. Bane and Noi leaving would be a crushing blow.

netty2424

I'm sure people will think I'm crazy, but I'm not a big fan of Bane. He's just not that much fun to watch to me, plus he disappears for long stretches at a time. Hate to say it, and I'm sure I'll get boo'd off the site for it, but there it is.
Don’t blame the player, blame the offense. It’s designed to highlight A-Rob after the three pass breakdown then dribble until he dives or puts up a shot. Later in the season he put Noi on the block on a mismatch and tried to get him the ball. That was short lived.

PurpleBlood87

Don’t blame the player, blame the offense. It’s designed to highlight A-Rob after the three pass breakdown then dribble until he dives or puts up a shot. Later in the season he put Noi on the block on a mismatch and tried to get him the ball. That was short lived.

I would have liked to have seen JD in the paint more. He had some nice moves in there and could get some mismatches there.

Bruce Berry

4f0a6939415c84a23f106bb75cdc4720.gif

Mr. D. Gilmour.