• The KillerFrogs

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

Dogfrog

This isn’t a non compete- it’s a buyout. Dixon should have been careful going into the discussions with both parties as in the end it’s on him - he signed it.
I think he realizes he has it good at TCU and not totally sold on the move - and I also think most of us won’t forever be mad about his looking at a move but deciding to stay either ..

Maybe. Or due to his recruits not working out for various reasons he will still be rebuilding in year four here, so maybe he sees it as a better personal career move to start over somewhere else.

CountryFrog

LawFrog504

Liked not for the content but because this is the first readable post you've had on here. Message boards are not an ideal place for long form essays. Leave your blue book for history class.
Relax man, he added relevant, substantive info on an outside perspective that none of us would be able to speak to. God forbid we read something longer than a sentence

LawFrog504

longer than a sentence i agree, but as someone who has written some pretty damn long posts the bruin was closer to tolstoy than a single sentence
That's because his posts required and supplied historical context necessary to understand his message. I get that message boards are usually tilted toward shorter posts but this dude is getting crucified all week for adding info that most of this board both asked for and speculated over.

CountryFrog

Relax man, he added relevant, substantive info on an outside perspective that none of us would be able to speak to. God forbid we read something longer than a sentence
Relax man, I'm making a joke on a message board. God forbid we look at anything with an ounce of humor instead of looking to this site as a harbor of serious gentile debate 100% of the time.

And we all know why YOU like his posts.

LawFrog504

Relax man, I'm making a joke on a message board. God forbid we look at anything with an ounce of humor instead of looking to this site as a harbor of serious gentile debate 100% of the time.

And we all know why YOU like his posts.
Yeah, I'm the only guy on here who doesn't think that TCU coaches are immortal! God forbid! banish me to Plano for a thousand years!

Nice backtrack pal. The all caps was a nice touch, did you put Microsoft office certified on your resume?

Eight

That's because his posts required and supplied historical context necessary to understand his message. I get that message boards are usually tilted toward shorter posts but this dude is getting crucified all week for adding info that most of this board both asked for and speculated over.

pretty sure no one besides dogfrog had brought up sam gilbert's role in ucla championships under wooden and the cliff notes would have worked on discussing the improvements in facilities and money.

truthfully it was written as if he gets paid by the hour instead of paid by the deal

CountryFrog

Yeah, I'm the only guy on here who doesn't think that TCU coaches are immortal! God forbid! banish me to Plano for a thousand years!

Nice backtrack pal. The all caps was a nice touch, did you put Microsoft office certified on your resume?
As soon as you dig up the one positive post about TCU that you've ever made on here then perhaps some of us will take you seriously. At least those of us who don't already have you on ignore.

LawFrog504

pretty sure no one besides dogfrog had brought up sam gilbert's role in ucla championships under wooden and the cliff notes would have worked on discussing the improvements in facilities and money.

truthfully it was written as if he gets paid by the hour instead of paid by the deal
Just an unbelievably retarded post. For the life of me I can't fathom why this board absolutely [ Finebaum ]s on outsiders so much. Just egregious

LawFrog504

As soon as you dig up the one positive post about TCU that you've ever made on here then perhaps some of us will take you seriously. At least those of us who don't already have you on ignore.
You have me on ignore yet are profusely stalking me at 10 AM on a workday? How's that work hot shot? You must be quite a pioneer in the Xbox industry. Keep up the good work, keyboard warrior

Eight

Just an unbelievably retarded post. For the life of me I can't fathom why this board absolutely [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]s on outsiders so much. Just egregious

thanks, i was shooting low when i started the reply and then reached deep down to hit that reservoir of i don't really give a [ Finebaum ].

CountryFrog

You have me on ignore yet are profusely stalking me at 10 AM on a workday? How's that work hot shot? You must be quite a pioneer in the Xbox industry. Keep up the good work, keyboard warrior
Every sentence here is just full of irony.

The key to a good troll is to sprinkle in some reasonable stuff here and there. You can't be in character 100% of the time.