• The KillerFrogs

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

robbroyy

If it were true, hire Cross back from Troy and have a Chris Beard situation. Great mid major coach takes job one day then following week goes to school he turns into powerhouse.

MTfrog5

If it were true, hire Cross back from Troy and have a Chris Beard situation. Great mid major coach takes job one day then following week goes to school he turns into powerhouse.
Dawkins at UCF would be one of my first calls as well. Only reason I’m hesitant about him is I think he’s the next Duke coach

MadFrog

Does anyone really believe the signing class will stay if JD leaves? This could be a real setback if JD leaves.

netty2424

Much better than a guy that couldn’t keep his job at UTA.
Cross is a fantastic coach and very well respected amongst the coaching ranks. Is he a national brand, no. But a big part of that was because he coached a team whose basketball court was constructed on an darning theater stage for years. He’s got league championships and multiple coach of the year honors in his divisions.

Trent Johnson just thought he had it bad at Wilkerson-Greines.

It’s pretty much concensus that the AD who fired him was an idiot, that made a terrible decision in firing him, and I’m guessing heavily regrets that now.

If Cross was the coach here, I would be happy to have him. But he would need some recruiting help to grow his brand.