• The KillerFrogs

Suck it Texas!

flyfishingfrog

That was epic - their fans sure were getting mouthy after that insurance run in the top of the 9th - but they got real quiet when their closer started hitting the mascot and pouring gas on the fire.

But it was so apropos a blooper to left that a normal position left fielder would have not only caught but either held the runner at 3rd or thrown them out at the plate resulted in the winning run - after that Soggy wannabe called for the crazy defensive shift.

Glorious win.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That was epic - their fans sure were getting mouthy after that insurance run in the top of the 9th - but they got real quiet when their closer started hitting the mascot and pouring gas on the fire.

But it was so apropos a blooper to left that a normal position left fielder would have not only caught but either held the runner at 3rd or thrown them out at the plate resulted in the winning run - after that Soggy wannabe called for the crazy defensive shift.

Glorious win.
A fire truck went by with lights and sirens on in bottom of ninth. I told a long horn fan near me it was to put out the dumpster fire on the mound. He wasn’t amused.

swimmerbabe11

A fire truck went by with lights and sirens on in bottom of ninth. I told a long horn fan near me it was to put out the dumpster fire on the mound. He wasn’t amused.

giphy.gif