• The KillerFrogs

Donati

swimmerbabe11

Agreed. It would have been better if they didn't get the reservation. IIRC, you have to fill out a decent amount of info when you reserve.

It's been a long time since I looked into it, but do you buy the tickets/request the reservation and it either gets approved or cancelled/refunded?

MTfrog5

Agreed. It would have been better if they didn't get the reservation. IIRC, you have to fill out a decent amount of info when you reserve.

It's been a long time since I looked into it, but do you buy the tickets/request the reservation and it either gets approved or cancelled/refunded?
Donati was CDC lawyer so I’m sure he is within his boundaries

Peacefrog

Degenerate

It’s not that detailed. You can call the ticket office and reserve it for a birthday party or whatever. They don’t ask party affiliation or for rank and SSN. If they hadn’t broadcast it on Twitter they would have been sitting there. Pretty hard to screen for non-fans I would think. Even limiting non-season ticket holders doesn’t guarantee anything. Plenty of non-TCU metroplex fans buy season tickets for their one game/series.

swimmerbabe11

It’s not that detailed. You can call the ticket office and reserve it for a birthday party or whatever. They don’t ask party affiliation or for rank and SSN. If they hadn’t broadcast it on Twitter they would have been sitting there. Pretty hard to screen for non-fans I would think. Even limiting tonseason ticket holders doesn’t guarantee anything. Plenty of non TCU metroplex fans buy season tickets for their one game/series.

I remember looking into it for my birthday...but that was when I was young and they were brand new.

Sand Frog

If I had Twitter, I'd have to man crush on him right now after being pissed about the Texas Ex thing posted earlier this week. Glad the news got to him, and he had a massive pair to cancel on them!!!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
“Because it’s our stadium. Look hornhead, it’s simple-Russians are allowed to visit Israel, if they telegraph an invasion with hordes of pompous orange wearing troops pretending to be Rabis, the Israelis might not be so welcoming. Caprice?”

FrogHump

“Because it’s our stadium. Look hornhead, it’s simple-Russians are allowed to visit Israel, if they telegraph an invasion with hordes of pompous orange wearing troops pretending to be Rabis, the Israelis might not be so welcoming. Caprice?”
REF, may just be you’re best post EVER!