• The KillerFrogs

Last 4 In

MadFrog

On ESPN, when they list the Last 4 In, is the order important? In other words, if you are listed first in that list, are you safer than the team listed 4th in that list?

Wexahu

We’re as on the bubble as can possibly be. And I find it almost incredible that we even have a chance. A bunch of teams that have no business being in the tournament are going to get there.

LeagueCityFrog

LVH

5 tomorrow

Teams will be revealed in the bracket this year and not alphabetically like last year thank God

Order in each region is 1 seed, 8 seed, 4 seed, 5 seed, 2 seed, 7 seed, 3 seed, 6 seed

11 seed is always last team to be revealed per region

I keep a dry erase board each year and wipe teams off when revealed. So I can easily predict which teams are to be announced by the last region comes around. Sometimes for me there is no suspense for that last 11 seed since my board says it's an automatic bid team

Peacefrog

Degenerate
5 tomorrow

Teams will be revealed in the bracket this year and not alphabetically like last year thank God

Order in each region is 1 seed, 8 seed, 4 seed, 5 seed, 2 seed, 7 seed, 3 seed, 6 seed

11 seed is always last team to be revealed per region

I keep a dry erase board each year and wipe teams off when revealed. So I can easily predict which teams are to be announced by the last region comes around. Sometimes for me there is no suspense for that last 11 seed since my board says it's an automatic bid team
Wait. You actually keep a white board with all the teams and update it as they are picked for the tournament? Do you get paid for this or is it a hobby? Either way, you love the NCAA tournament way more than I do. And I love it quite a bit.

Good on ya, mate. I wish I had that kind of time in my life.

SuperTFrog

If we are up against AZ st and St John we should get in. They are around13 and 20 spots behind us in the Kenpom and Net rankings. St John is in the 70s in both.