• The KillerFrogs

PGA Tour star Jon Rahm at TCU this week...

So he is roommates with a [ profanity ]?

I can't imagine a much worse roommate than DeChambeau - he has got to be a total beating with all that linear thinking, OCD bullcrap. I imagine his sock drawer is perfect and his bathroom looks like the physics lab from Real Genius...and there is probably literally no food in the kitchen that he contributed to getting but he eats it all.

Well, if you consider the following you might disagree:
-He has free reign to the house and gets to drive the Bentley around when Bryson travelling on tour
-Bryson's NetJets endorsement gets them free flights down to his place in the Bahamas
-Bryson and Tiger are pretty good friends...he's enjoyed multiple rounds, spearfished, dined and drank w/ the legend
-He's played in a foursome w/ Trump (political [ Finebaum ] aside, pretty baller to say you golfed with the President of the greatest damn country in the world)
-He was able to swag me a Ryder Cup flag signed by entire Team USA

flyfishingfrog

-He has free reign to the house and gets to drive the Bentley around when Bryson travelling on tour
-Bryson's NetJets endorsement gets them free flights down to his place in the Bahamas
-Bryson and Tiger are pretty good friends...he's enjoyed multiple rounds, spearfished, dined and drank w/ the legend
-He's played in a foursome w/ Trump (political [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] aside, pretty baller to say you golfed with the President of the greatest damn country in the world)
So his Brysons [ hundin]?
Definitely not worth it then

MTfrog5

-He's played in a foursome w/ Trump (political [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] aside, pretty baller to say you golfed with the President of the greatest damn country in the world)
Still doesn’t mean Bryson isn’t a [ profanity ].

talor

So he had a fouresome with Trump and the President of Switzerland? Pretty solid day right there.

So he had a fouresome with Trump and the President of Switzerland? Pretty solid day right there.
Big fan of the Donald but I’d rather have a foursome with melania and Ivanka

Reminds me of a headline I saw in AUS during Tigers first masters after the 9 iron incident. “Tigers first foursome since the divorce”