• The KillerFrogs

NFL Combine Thread

jake102

Lol Collier two inches shorter than GoFrogs

Good numbers for Banogu assuming he kills it in the 40 and agility drills

berryfrog95

This one from yesterday definitely surprised; swear he was going to be 5’7”

#NFLCombine measurement that so many have been waiting for.

#Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray

Height: 5-10 1/8
Weight: 207
Hand: 9 4/8
Arm: 28 4/8
Wingspan: 69 4/8

maximilian

Him bulking to 207 is the most impressive part. Folks swore up and down he'd only get to 185-190.

If he runs like we think he can, he will vault up the boards.

Wexahu

I'll stick by my prediction that he is going to be a below average NFL QB, if that. The bar was set so low in terms of what his size would be that when he measured a whopping sliver over 5'10" he might as well have been 6'4". He's still very very short and slight for an NFL QB.

It appears he's going to be drafted high though. Good luck to that team.

jake102

I'll stick by my prediction that he is going to be a below average NFL QB, if that. The bar was set so low in terms of what his size would be that when he measured a whopping sliver over 5'10" he might as well have been 6'4". He's still very very short and slight for an NFL QB.

You may be right, but he measured basically exactly what R Wilson is. Only an inch shorter but a little heavier than Wilson and his hands measured 9.5”.

ReedFrawg

I am shocked that he measured 5' 10".

TooColdU

Him bulking to 207 is the most impressive part. Folks swore up and down he'd only get to 185-190.

If he runs like we think he can, he will vault up the boards.

It’s a shame that he won’t be throwing this weekend. There’s even been some reports that he’s not going to run either.

CountryFrog

I don't think there's anything that exemplifies how much this country loves football more than the insane amount of coverage (and demand for that coverage) of the NFL draft and all the things leading up to it. The idea that there are people all over the country constantly updating their Twitter timeline to see how big someone's hands are or how quickly they make it through the 3 cone drill is fairly absurd. But people eat this stuff up.

Froggish

Heard his hands measure bigger than most the starters in the NFL

Wexahu

You may be right, but he measured basically exactly what R Wilson is. Only an inch shorter but a little heavier than Wilson and his hands measured 9.5”.

Major draft nerd stuff here, but Wilson’s hands are quite a bit bigger and his arms are 31”, not 28.5”. How much that matters, I don’t know, but I think it does matter. Wilson is a short guy who otherwise has the stature of a much larger person. Murray is a shorter guy with the stature of a short guy.

jake102

Yeah I figured he would either run or weigh a lot, but not both.

I wonder what his diet has been like since losing to Bama.

I don’t really know why arm length would matter for a QB. Not going to throw the ball any higher, maybe gives a little extra velocity.

Hands are bigger than both Grier and Lock, and I didn’t check anyone else. Edit: just looked and same size as Haskins and bigger than Mayfield

helcap

Yeah I figured he would either run or weigh a lot, but not both.

I wonder what his diet has been like since losing to Bama.

I don’t really know why arm length would matter for a QB. Not going to throw the ball any higher, maybe gives a little extra velocity.

Hands are bigger than both Grier and Lock, and I didn’t check anyone else. Edit: just looked and same size as Haskins and bigger than Mayfield

Easier to short arm a throw ?:rolleyes: