• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

TEs all over the country are getting looks from the staff and Will Huggins of Shawnee Mission KS is one who may soon be offered (6-7/227 also K & P)

FrogCop19

How DARE you post about recruits for the 2020 year in a thread called "2020 Recruitment Thread"!

How dare you, sir.

(But seriously thanks. Love keeping track of this stuff)

asleep003

Please tell us you aren’t going to individually post EVERY SINGLE STINKIN one of the 300 offers that TCU will be sending out to the 2020 class of little 16 yr old teeney bopper prospects this year.

90% of the posts you are flooding the thread with, are kids who have pretty much ZERO INTEREST in TCU and will never even sniff the TCU campus. All of the elite recruits that TCU is offering, state that they are thankful for the TCU offer, but they also post to other school websites, that they are thankful of offers from Prarie View College, Hardin Simons, and North Texas.

So you are pretending to make a big deal out of a simple offer when in fact 90% of the elite athletes you are hyping in this thread have no interest in TCU, and even if they do list some interest in TCU the odds of them actually visiting TCU campus or committing to TCU is about as likely as you winning the lottery.

If you could somehow combine all your hype into one post per month it might be better. Thanks for your little Cub Scout version of trying to be Jeremy Clark Jr but 300 more posts of every Tom Dick and Hairy High Schooler who gets an offer (and has little to no interest in TCU) is getting to be a beating on this thread.

Thanks in advance for your great ace scout wannabe work. Very much appreciated

ing to continue posting

WyomingFrog … can we really really know what you really really think about Crypto's participation on this thread.?. please, no more beating around the bush !

Last edited:

Purp

Ssaw this in another thread first and just commented on it. Embarrassing for Rivals and, if I were 247, I'd remove the Rivals rankings from my composite ranking after this fiasco.