• The KillerFrogs

OT - Great movie lines/scenes

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It was only a waste of two hours if you watched it that long. I didn’t get 15 minutes in. My hot take on the Coen bros is that they completely suck about half the time. I like their stuff only occasionally when an actor and a quirky role just click. Nicolas Cage in Raising Arizona, Francis McDormand and Willian H Macy in Fargo, John Turturro in Miller’s Crossing, and several people in both Oh Brother and Big Lebowski. They even managed to make me dislike a spy movie with Tom Hanks.
I actually went and looked to see if the Coens had anything to do with The Man With One Red Shoe...

tcudoc

I used to have a commercial free Tombstone recording on my DVR and would watch it fairly often. We upgraded a while year or so ago and I lost my DVR recordings. Showtime had a free wknd and I got it back. I have it on DVD, but I really like the convenience of having it on DVR with no commercials. Its an all time top 10 movie for me.

OmniscienceFrog

So many great scenes in the criminally underrated Commando
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
PDKe.gif

giphy.gif
"Sully, you remember when i told you I was gonna kill you last? I lied."

Mean Purple

Saw Crossfire Trail when they played the movie on TV. Bought the dvd when it came out. Great western. Tom Selleck is a great horseman and the scenery is a trail riders dream.
Can't find the clip, but the first gun fight in the movie (in town) is classic. Great rifle scene.