• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

In the latest installment of white people names, we got the list of names in my son's kindergarten class for Valentines. First name on the list is Karcyn. He also has a Rhyder, Syndi, and Ethyn.

My sister just had a baby girl. Jolie Kate. Very simple and classic. Proud of my BIL. Very disappointed with my sister. If she had her way the baby would have been Makynnah.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
In the latest installment of white people names, we got the list of names in my son's kindergarten class for Valentines. First name on the list is Karcyn. He also has a Rhyder, Syndi, and Ethyn.

F56E10CA-EE54-4C42-9EAA-620A6D7A82B4.gif

Purp

Is Ethyn’s last name Nall?
No last names on the list. Probably better too bc I shouldn't be tempted with a way to track down the parents. I'm embarrassed for the kids bc my son will learn quickly that those spellings are absurd.

Worth noting that Karcyn is a girl.

I'm also embarrassed for my daughter having a Y in her name. I was so thrilled to not have it start with a D I acquiesced on the alternate spelling. I shouldn't have. It's not as awful as these names and we didn't invent it on an acid trip, but it's still unfortunate for the baby girl.

No last names on the list. Probably better too bc I shouldn't be tempted with a way to track down the parents. I'm embarrassed for the kids bc my son will learn quickly that those spellings are absurd.

Worth noting that Karcyn is a girl.

I'm also embarrassed for my daughter having a Y in her name. I was so thrilled to not have it start with a D I acquiesced on the alternate spelling. I shouldn't have. It's not as awful as these names and we didn't invent it on an acid trip, but it's still unfortunate for the baby girl.

#purpsowhyte